Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Darkfall launches Tuesday and mmorpg.com not covering it?

2»

Comments

• robin392robin392 Member Posts: 6

The game launches at 1pm GMT. 

For the record, they made wicked amounts of progress in the beta. The game is pretty damn solid.

• AngryBeaverAngryBeaver Member UncommonPosts: 46
    All I know is I'm super excited. Hopefully all the whiners will pass this by and i dont have to listen to them in chat!
  • HancakesHancakes Member Posts: 1,045
    Originally posted by AngryBeaver
    All I know is I'm super excited. Hopefully all the whiners will pass this by and i dont have to listen to them in chat!

There have been many significant  improvements to DFUW during the beta process thanks to these "whiners". image

• BlindchanceBlindchance Member UncommonPosts: 1,112
    I don't blame them. This game and company should be used as academic examples how to NOT develop computer games.
  • KalanderKalander Member UncommonPosts: 12
  • meadmoonmeadmoon Member UncommonPosts: 1,344
    Originally posted by Kalander

It is real:

It is offline.

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505

launches in like 15 mins..

• gamerman98gamerman98 Member UncommonPosts: 807

ahhh good old AV, this reminds me of the first billion times they promised launch even before DF launched officially. I cant wait for Tasos to come on and give more delays/excuses before pushing the launch date back a month or few. THIS time I came prepared with the popcorn lol!

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505
    what a suprise a delay...
  • meadmoonmeadmoon Member UncommonPosts: 1,344
    Originally posted by Caldrin
    what a suprise a delay...

I wouldn't have expected anything less from AV.

• aRtFuLThinGaRtFuLThinG Member UncommonPosts: 1,387
    Originally posted by goflish

When darkfall announced their first planned release for DF2 mmorpg was all over it, however now that the luanch is set in stone nobody's talking about it.

I wonder if this is a sign about how crowded DF2 launch will be?

The problem was even AV themselves was not talking about it.

All I got about the launch was 1 lousy email today - and even that was because I have played this game in the past.

When they put NO effort into advertising themselves you can't expect others to do so for you.

• Dimsum1337Dimsum1337 Member UncommonPosts: 60
    If the open beta launch was anything to go by, its probably safe to assume that its a good thing they are not advertising their launch. As someone who actually bought UW I aint playing this game either ever, or more likely will come back when I am bored  a few months from now. 
  • MikeJezZMikeJezZ Member UncommonPosts: 1,267

So you guys are saying...

That all MMO's started flawlessly on day one?

World of Warcraft?

Diablo III? (Hey it is listed on mmorpg.com after all...)

Defiance?

And so on.

Bashing AV for a bad launch is not fair. I agree it is not acceptable no matter what company it is. But it's not like it's rare.

• morbuskabismorbuskabis Member Posts: 290

Tomorrow they give every one that pre ordered the game a free alpha access... :-)

image -Massive-Industries- Heavy Duty

• aRtFuLThinGaRtFuLThinG Member UncommonPosts: 1,387
    Originally posted by MikeJezZ

So you guys are saying...

That all MMO's started flawlessly on day one?

Nope. Actually people in this thread was asking how come there wasn't any advertising of D:UO's re-release by BOTH the websites and AV themselves.

Most people in this thread weren't even bashing it, they were just curious why (as I was).

You didn't really read thread or the comments didn't you? lol