Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will Darkfall Launch tomorrow?

PsyMike3dPsyMike3d Member UncommonPosts: 388

I still have a fear after those delays...

What do you think, will it launch?

Comments

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    I think at this point they have to launch it otherwise they will lose even more of their potential subscribers. They already lost me simply because their customer service refused to help me. I wanted to purchase it for the 15 dollar deal, I owned two accounts, but never got the email stating they were deleting old accounts. Basically they said since I didn't get the email it's my fault and I couldn't get the discount. They keep digging holes deeper and deeper for me.
  • SupportPlayerMMSupportPlayerMM Member Posts: 310
    Originally posted by Panther2103
    I think at this point they have to launch it otherwise they will lose even more of their potential subscribers. They already lost me simply because their customer service refused to help me. I wanted to purchase it for the 15 dollar deal, I owned two accounts, but never got the email stating they were deleting old accounts. Basically they said since I didn't get the email it's my fault and I couldn't get the discount. They keep digging holes deeper and deeper for me.

Is kind of your fault... keep emails and other important information concering your online purchases. if I buy something and it goes on sell but I don't have the reciept guess who doesn't get the difference from what I paid and the new sale?

as for the OP, I could see it going both ways... I could see it launching early ala Defiance to get some of the load out of the way. 

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    Originally posted by SupportPlayerMM

Is kind of your fault... keep emails and other important information concering your online purchases. if I buy something and it goes on sell but I don't have the reciept guess who doesn't get the difference from what I paid and the new sale?

as for the OP, I could see it going both ways... I could see it launching early ala Defiance to get some of the load out of the way. 

But I never recieved the email because of the fact that I had no access to the address that it was associated with, and they wouldn't change that either back before DFO even shut down.

Also launching early? This is late as hell, they originally announced Unholy wars back in 2010 as a patch for the original darkfall. Scoot up to 2013 and it has been delayed for release already about 6 months. The official launch date is tomorrow (again) and hes asking if it's going to actually launch because of the delays. It wouldn't be early.

• luvbooxluvboox Member Posts: 87

Yes.

• PsyMike3dPsyMike3d Member UncommonPosts: 388
    Originally posted by luvboox

Yes.

hope so!!!!

• BadaboomBadaboom Member UncommonPosts: 2,380

Thats the plan.  TM

• AnnwynAnnwyn Member UncommonPosts: 2,854
    I don't think they'll delay this time (They do have to Launch at one point afterall), but how much I would laugh if they did delay the launch at the last hour like they did back in November/December.
  • gravelsackgravelsack Member Posts: 5

You better believe it. Launch is going to be epic. Wouldn't miss it for the world. Be there, or you'll be kicking yourself later. 

• MMO_FanMMO_Fan Member UncommonPosts: 178
    Originally posted by gravelsack

You better believe it. Launch is going to be epic. Wouldn't miss it for the world. Be there early so you can move your bind point ASAP, or you'll be posting and begging for a bind kicking yourself later. 

Fix'd that for ya :P

• gravelsackgravelsack Member Posts: 5
    Originally posted by MMO_Fan

You better believe it. Launch is going to be epic. Wouldn't miss it for the world. Be there early so you can move your bind point ASAP, or you'll be posting and begging for a bind kicking yourself later. 

Fix'd that for ya :P

Cynic.

• BadaboomBadaboom Member UncommonPosts: 2,380

1 pm GMT

• HotjazzHotjazz Member UncommonPosts: 742

You better believe it. Launch is going to be epic. Wouldn't miss it for the world. Be there, or you'll be kicking yourself later. 

Haha true.

I will downlad Uziks AHK scripts, meet my clan and take it from there.

The newbie fights will be fun.

If AV launch the game tomorrow, I`ll be happy. If not, I`ll just wait a little longer.  There`s no need to go mental over a game.

• HancakesHancakes Member Posts: 1,045

Epic? Its going to be full of queues and lag, not staggering the launch is asinine.

• MMO_FanMMO_Fan Member UncommonPosts: 178
    Originally posted by Hancakes

Epic? Its going to be full of queues and lag, not staggering the launch is asinine.

You aren't paying attention-

Tasos said:

We're happy that our testers will also be our first players...

...we're trying to coordinate with our partners. In any case, our launch ETA through the Darkfall Unholy Wars store is 1pm GMT.

Staggering is ... how you say..., yes that's the plan.

• HancakesHancakes Member Posts: 1,045

Tasos said:

...we're trying to coordinate with our partners. In any case, our launch ETA through the Darkfall Unholy Wars store is 1pm GMT.

Tasos says alot of things that prove to be BS.

Anyway, 1300GMT is less than 14 hours away.   Letting everyone in that has purchased the game to this point isnt staggering, its going to be a repeat of DF1 and DFUW beta release. image Which will be compounded by Steam if that also happens on the 16th as stated by AV

So exactly how is letting everyone play tomorrow a "staggered launch"?  The servers can't handle it!

• TezcatTezcat Member UncommonPosts: 82
    Originally posted by SupportPlayerMM

But I never recieved the email because of the fact that I had no access to the address that it was associated with, and they wouldn't change that either back before DFO even shut down.

So you didn't keep your information up to date and it's their fault. Guess what, It IS your fault.

As for the game, it'll launch on time, in one form or another.

• Deerhunter71Deerhunter71 Member Posts: 527

Tasos said:

Tasos says alot of things to prove to be BS.

Anyway, 1300GMT is less than 14 hours away.   Letting everyone in that has purchased the game to this point isnt staggering, its going to be a repeat of DF1 and DFUW beta release. image Which will be compounded by Steam if that also happens on the 16th.

Hancakes - check PM's lol