Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When this game fails miserably, this is how I will feel about it (video inside)

Chosen1Chosen1 Member UncommonPosts: 37

With all the cover-up of the shitty leaked gameplay footage zenimax is doing right now "to minimize the damage". And cherry picked (read: paid by zenimax) youtubers getting "a sneak preview" of the game to hype it up and say sh** like "oh, wow, this is amazing" 

Made me realize I am a TES online hater.

So, when this game fail miserably, this is how I, and possibly many others who saw through all the bullshit zenimax is throwing at us, will feel.

Comments

• JimmyYOJimmyYO Member UncommonPosts: 519
    1 video is a bit early to tell but lol
  • BladestromBladestrom Member UncommonPosts: 5,001
    Its a game, theres a lot more serious things in the world to 'hate' than a game that may or may not be rubbish (looks rubbish to me)  There was a time people just didnt play a game if they didnt like it, now some need to 'hate' got to love the internet.

rpg/mmorg history: Dun Darach>Bloodwych>Bards Tale 1-3>Eye of the beholder > Might and Magic 2,3,5 > FFVII> Baldur's Gate 1, 2 > Planescape Torment >Morrowind > WOW > oblivion > LOTR > Guild Wars (1900hrs elementalist) Vanguard. > GW2(1000 elementalist), Wildstar

Now playing GW2, AOW 3, ESO, LOTR, Elite D

• Chosen1Chosen1 Member UncommonPosts: 37

I agree. Hating a game is silly.

Hater
    The most non-insulting "insult" in existence. It's a waste of breath to say it and a waste of energy to type it. This term is often used by pre-teen girls whenever someone insults their favorite teeny bopper singers. If you ever call somene a hater, find the nearest knife and use it pierce your lungs for polluting our air with that fu*king stupid word.

Although this description is 140% correct, I could't express my dislike in any other way

• dorksmetaldorksmetal Member Posts: 77

hahaha if you really judged the game off of that crappy video you dont know anything about mmo's. i mean congrats you know 2 quests and 3 ways to die as a dragonfall mage. what will take most people 3 min he does is 18.

he had all the settings on low, and didnt awnser any questions we didnt already have the awnser too. we already knew what the hud looked like, all the options and things that he went threw. he looked a some spells but we didnt get to see damage or spec trees. that video was all types of fail. if he was going to leak he should have at least done it later in the game and not at lvl 1 spawn.

mmo's dont rollout the heavy hitting graphics untill open beta weekend 2-3 

• LatronusLatronus Member Posts: 692
    Originally posted by Chosen1

With all the cover-up of the shitty leaked gameplay footage zenimax is doing right now "to minimize the damage". And cherry picked (read: paid by zenimax) youtubers getting "a sneak preview" of the game to hype it up and say sh** like "oh, wow, this is amazing" 

Made me realize I am a TES online hater.

So, when this game fail miserably, this is how I, and possibly many others who saw through all the bullshit zenimax is throwing at us, will feel.

Good for you!  You hate a game that hasn't even been released yet.  Do everyone a favor and just don't post if you don't have anything constructive to say except I told you so BS like this.  It's good that you are a TESO hater, now move along, the rest of us need to watch our steps so we don't slip on the stream of tears you're leaving behind. 

• bugmenobugmeno Member Posts: 85

the leaked video is rubbish only because a total jerk was playing. I hope they sue the hell out of him for breaking the NDA and posting a crappy video like this.

ESO will be a solid and fun game I still think so the video did not change my opinion at all.

• FearumFearum Member UncommonPosts: 1,175
    Sounds like a mixture of bitterness & rage that you didn't get picked for Beta yet. Nothing more.
This discussion has been closed.