Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Big Game Update incoming

Informer80Informer80 Member Posts: 91

Hi Folks,

take a look at this news:

Second part of big game update for the ArcheAge test servers:

05 More of my own-good space, housing improvement

Par is to enrich the residential environment.
Home to suit your personal preferences and install furniture ssolmo than some remote melring may be.
This is another one of your most valuable possessions jipyul safe trading system that can be introduced.

- Proficiency Furniture
Furniture will be added to increase proficiency. Have been able to make it, even if the lack of proficiency, the rate of the next step geonyul
When more than A Certain skill proficiency can create furniture. Hunting. Quest Roll through, making a rare mastery eotyul furniture.

- Housing Marketing
Is the introduction of a trading system that can secure construction rate. Panhae self-construction rate registered a sale is marked as 'sold out'.
Courtship, self saw it the proceeds from the sale to pay the building ownership is transferred. Overdue tax architectural mall just does not deal

- Jing Mai House Custer

And prepare various materials of construction materials for those who want to build a different jipyul.
Rate using the same house drawing, even if you are using a variety of textured walls and jibong birth to a completely different house.
Already after the construction of the house, the column using paint or wallpaper, you can change the appearance rate.

06 Various lifestyle content

Life fun becoming more diverse content reaping the house.
People who want to enjoy some time alone in fishing. People who want to feel the speed of the car in the race, who composed in the rich musical sensitivity
Challenge, try

- Fishing boats
Fishing, so you can get out to the distant sea, fishing. Seotbae
Fishing boats, uh detect tokjeong rate gogitte root detector and the rate of large fish that can be loaded crane is scheduled to be mounted.
Backpackers rate down notyul space. Existing times differentFrom tongtongbae style will be.

- Racing cars
Nice vehicle rides much faster than existing implementations appear.
Burning companion. In the passenger seat next digit of a new passenger car lax backseat cargo bay instead of agricultural carts, enjoy the drive ityul framework is
Of course, a small amount of round jimyul silyul may McDonough updated car racing in order to multiply the pleasure of the drive is expected to be implemented.

- Compositional system
You yungak system will be Introduced to create compositions that can be played.
§ (rate code) gyeyi press to input and playback instruments currently fitted are the corresponding score is played.
Those who have a 'romantic * Ability Joop will be able to play the technology using their own compositions eungak.

07 Character customization

Tired of every day the same appearance and attire?
We will be introducing a number of systems that can change the character appearance rate.
Dress, hairstyle, makeup, and even plastic surgery until
Please try to fit the tastes of your own styling bosim

- Beauty Salons / Plastic Surgery
Appearance in the game, you can change your character's.
Rate of change hairstyles and makeup, beauty salon and
Makeup rate form and face that replaces the filament will emerge.

- System changes appearance of items
Equipment Synthetic experts will synthesize two different items of equipment.
Saucy, items A and the superior performance of the combined items.
With the performance of the B in the appearance of the A items will become
Alone items examined as material
(Plate Leather Leather pingeum eachother, with eachother cloth, one thousand each)
Can be synthesized.

Okay, I'll take that short time together o.0

First, for me first and THE SURPRISE: THE RETURN OF THE MATTER OF SYNTHESIS from CBT4

Second Introduction of the real estate business

Third Introduction of individual house building

4th Special Craftingstations (some are already ingame)

5th The fishing boat

6th The race car (HUM HUM)

7th Introduction of the barber, hairdresser and plastic surgery

8th The introduction of his own compositions for the bard class in addition to the possibility of storing and sharing the songs played.

Original Thread (including pictures)

Gimme dat car o.0

Comments

• TheHavokTheHavok Member UncommonPosts: 2,423
    Originally posted by azzamasin
    [mod edit]

Maybe it will be a disaster but I sure hope not. Sure, this game might have some features that WoW has, but it also has some features that EQ, UO, DAoC, and many other mmos have. Also, you can be a pirate and have gliders: http://youtu.be/JfxLtTfwVZg

• DarthRaidenDarthRaiden Member UncommonPosts: 4,333

Bring it on !

Most feature rich game since SWG Pre CU !

-----MY-TERMS-OF-USE--------------------------------------------------
    $OE - eternal enemy of online gaming
    -We finally WON !!!! 2011 $OE accepted that they have been fired 2005 by the playerbase and closed down ridiculous NGE !!

"There was suppression of speech and all kinds of things between disturbing and fascistic." Raph Koster (parted $OE)

• FearumFearum Member UncommonPosts: 1,175
    Sounds like the sims.
  • isslingissling Member UncommonPosts: 162
    Cars really? I need to get on their website is there any lore to this game.
  • CyclopsSlayerCyclopsSlayer Member UncommonPosts: 532
    Originally posted by issling
    Cars really? I need to get on their website is there any lore to this game.

Lots of in game lore, as well two Korean novels. We can hope that the novels get translated someday.

• SygrisSygris Member Posts: 26

something very interesting about the 8th feature.

"8th The introduction of his own compositions for the bard class in addition to the possibility of storing and sharing the songs played."

the idea for this feature came from a member of the german archeage forum. so you see, xlgames actually cares about the western community.

• KareliaKarelia Member Posts: 668

having high hopes about this game. i wish i wont let down once more.

in TRION i trust :)