Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Media] Atlantica Online: Dark Pegasus Items Revealed

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

In the next Atlantica Online update, players will be able to find materials to create items in the Dark Pegasus set. These materials will drop in the Tartarus Laboratory Field. Dark Pegasus items can ONLY be crafted by players. Check out exclusive images and a video about the Atlantica Online Dark Pegasus set.

imageimage

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• QSatuQSatu Member UncommonPosts: 1,796
    For some reason i always liked crafting system and how items worked in this game. Getting all those item boxes, then opening them. Excessive duplicate items used to enchant them. the whole system was very well thought out. It was surprisingly pleasurable. Sadly cash shop rng kicked in at some point =/
  • mymmomymmo Member UncommonPosts: 311
    I dont remember the texutres be that bland. Is it a new thing?
    Eve online and +1500 steam games in the back cataloge makes me a stressed out gamer.
  • DrolkinDrolkin Member UncommonPosts: 246
    Great game, greedy IM ruined it.  I retired at lvl 141 after playing 5+ years.
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,754
    Just curious Drolkin did you spend much money on AO?
  • ololuluololulu Member UncommonPosts: 164
    Originally posted by Drolkin

Unless you played Korean version, 5 years is impossible.

• simmihisimmihi Member UncommonPosts: 709
    Originally posted by Theocritus

I'll answer that too, even if it was not directed to me. I've paid around 200 bucks in Atlantica's cash shop. It could be a lifetime sub for other games, but it's really peanuts in Atlantica. My character is level 133 or 134, can't remember perfectly.

Even if i'd turn Atlantica in a full day job (and I did this once, for a month, while on vacation), i'd still have to invest if i want to remain competitive, and not in PvP, but in PvE too. I've quit for good three months ago and I will not go back to that cash shop ever again. Without the over-greedy cash shop, Atlantica would be the game for me. I'm waiting for a pay-to-play game based on the same idea, developed by a western company.

We, the people who left, are willing to pay decent ammounts: 10, 20, 30 bucks per month. Unfortunately, that's nothing if you want to get somewhere. We are not stupid, we saw this and we quit. They still keep their income based on the "whale" model. When one of those "whales" leaves the game, it hurts bad.

• warblade2002warblade2002 Member Posts: 51
    Originally posted by ololulu
    Originally posted by Drolkin

Unless you played Korean version, 5 years is impossible.

It was in beta late 2007, five years is possible.

Drolkin how much did you spend roughly ?

• Domy1Domy1 Member UncommonPosts: 46

I will add my name to this in the hope that someone does indeed make a real b2p version.  I played since closed beta up until July last year.  I think i spent on average about $30 a month so over time maybe about $1500 in total which sounds a lot but compare that to some players i know spending $3000 A MONTH!!

It was indeed a great game but cash shop and their gambling boxes have made it a neiche game for all but the wealthy.

So sad, such a good game but i will not be sucked into another f2p cash shop game.

Yes I played KO until NA came out.

Yes I did use the IM quite stupidily in fact, I blew quite a bit, I even had bought both the Vamp/Sheriff mercs ($140+).

Over the course I bought maybe 100+ mount boxes and never recieved a mount better than the lowest tier ones. 

Needless to say I would never spend money on a IM again, I've learned my lesson. >.<

• Tonin109Tonin109 Member Posts: 201

if some dev can read this , make a game like this, make it even better without a greedy cash shop

a lot of people would play it

• bbbb42bbbb42 Member UncommonPosts: 297
    Originally posted by simmihi
    Originally posted by Theocritus

I'll answer that too, even if it was not directed to me. I've paid around 200 bucks in Atlantica's cash shop. It could be a lifetime sub for other games, but it's really peanuts in Atlantica. My character is level 133 or 134, can't remember perfectly.

Even if i'd turn Atlantica in a full day job (and I did this once, for a month, while on vacation), i'd still have to invest if i want to remain competitive, and not in PvP, but in PvE too. I've quit for good three months ago and I will not go back to that cash shop ever again. Without the over-greedy cash shop, Atlantica would be the game for me. I'm waiting for a pay-to-play game based on the same idea, developed by a western company.

We, the people who left, are willing to pay decent ammounts: 10, 20, 30 bucks per month. Unfortunately, that's nothing if you want to get somewhere. We are not stupid, we saw this and we quit. They still keep their income based on the "whale" model. When one of those "whales" leaves the game, it hurts bad.

;] i spent about 2000$ over 2 n 1/2 yrs and i never even managed to get a mount from the scam boxs

then again i mostly spent it on atlas ore lol

I know people who've spent 10 grand and up on that game, one guy even bought 100 mount boxes all together and got nothing.  It's pretty insane and a really big scam.
  • LanfeaLanfea Member UncommonPosts: 223

there are a lot of bad rumors about atlantica online and how nexxon handles certains things. this starts from alternating the percentage chance to get certain items from a box to deliberatly buying important crafting resources off the ingame market and decreasing the chance to loot these from an enemy to drive players nuts and in the arms of the item mall. i left this game with lvl 124, no time to do all the grinding needed and not willing to spend more than 20-30 $ a month on a game.

as many people said before: a game like atlantica online but without the cashshop would be most welcomed to a lot of players.

• zellmerzellmer Member UncommonPosts: 442
    If you say the ridiculous cash shop, and forcing you to use it at high levels doesn't ruin Atlantica, then you probably haven't played it..