Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EA won, practically unchallenged !

AdamantineAdamantine Member RarePosts: 5,085

Big congrats to the famous company EA to win an important price among all companies of the USA, twice in a row !

The title: worst company in the history of the USA.

They blew away all competition - the second spot went to the Bank of America - and got a total of almost 78% of votes.

I am sure these guys are very proud of themselves now. A lot of hard work came to fuition. Congrats !

Comments

• BigdaddyxBigdaddyx Member UncommonPosts: 2,039

And still they will continue to sell millions and make millions.

By the way there are already 2 or 3 topics on this subject matter.

• fernetekfernetek Member Posts: 61
    And people bitched about me reposting...
  • PoufPouf Member Posts: 341

I sometime wish that they would just shut down ( I don't really because of all the lost jobs and such ) . But gamers would finally  stop thinking they are the kings of the world.  They would cry out because their favorite titles would be down and such.

I know EA made mistakes, but seriously, worst company.. That's a joke

• GravargGravarg Member UncommonPosts: 3,424
    Originally posted by fernetek
    And people bitched about me reposting...

rofl...

As I stated in the other 50 threads, EA is by far not the worst company in america.  As far as I know they haven't killed or maimed anyone...Not to mention, they're making Battlefield 4...so it's not all that bad.

• RaysheRayshe Member UncommonPosts: 1,279

Well i still play EA games, i still enjoy those games quite a bit. All people who vote EA as the worst company in the world are is kids sitting at home Fapping their egos about getting the vote to go with EA. and we all know how much Gamers love to Fap their ego's. The other thing is that people who hate the other companies dont probubly run onto websites to vote, if they care enough to actually vote they probubly care enough to protest these companies.

Personally i think EA finds these votes hilarious and is sitting back looking to see how many years straight they win it.

Because i can.
    I'm Hopeful For Every Game, Until the Fan Boys Attack My Games. Then the Knives Come Out.
    Logic every gamers worst enemy.

• ForumPvPForumPvP Member Posts: 871
    Gz EA even Grumpy Cat smiled for a second.

Let's internet

• RhinotonesRhinotones Member UncommonPosts: 250

Being an Aussie, would you be able to explain to me what justifies EA being the worst company in the history of America in your opinion?

• BigdaddyxBigdaddyx Member UncommonPosts: 2,039
    Originally posted by Rhinotones

Being an Aussie, would you be able to explain to me what justifies EA being the worst company in the history of America in your opinion?

Because in America gaming is serious business much more serious than say banks and suits in wall street completely ruining the economy and people losing their jobs and homes...or the companies causing oil spills and other health hazards.

• BizkitNLBizkitNL Member RarePosts: 2,546

It's a "contest" that's pretty much rigged by gamer trolls, hence a game publisher beating banks and whatnot :P.

• DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818
    Originally posted by BizkitNL

It's a "contest" that's pretty much rigged by gamer trolls, hence a game publisher beating banks and whatnot :P.

In this case it really was. All the other companies were matched against similar companies ( banks vrs other banks ect ). EA was matched against a beer company...hmm I wonder why they lost ?

• QuirhidQuirhid Member UncommonPosts: 6,230
    Another thread spreading hate. Really guys?

I skate to where the puck is going to be, not where it has been -Wayne Gretzky

• RhinotonesRhinotones Member UncommonPosts: 250

LMAO, gaming trolls taking over the world, and I thought it was a serious poll.

You guys have a great sense of humour over there :D

It's pretty amazing though when you think about it, what a viral idea within a collective community of like minded ( I won't say gullible :p) people can achieve. If only they could harnass that power and enthusiasm into creating something constructive and meaningful.