Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars 2: Flame & Frost Coming to An End with Retribution

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

A small teaser page has gone up for the Guild Wars 2 live event, Flame & Frost. The final chapter in the event will begin on April 30th and is called 'Retribution'.

In secret foundries deep beneath the Shiverpeaks, the Molten Alliance forges deadly new weaponry that combine the fiery power of the Flame Legion with the iron might of the dredge. There, Alliance weapon smiths test their creations on innocent captives, perfecting their cruel technology until it is ready to unleash on all of Tyria.

In the last chapter of the Flame and Frost series, you’ll strike at the heart of the Molten Alliance with your comrades Rox the charr and the norn Braham. Take the battle into the enemy’s weapons facilities and defeat a final hybrid menace unlike any Tyria has ever seen!

Keep your eye on the Flame & Frost: Retribution page on the Guild Wars 2 site as more information is released.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    hope it ends with a bang! :)

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• LeviathonlxLeviathonlx Member Posts: 135
    Originally posted by Aerowyn

With how the buildup for this whole thing has been the 'bang' will probably be equivelant to the bang of a bottle rocket.

• flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454
    Ending?     I obviously missed something.  I thought this was only the beginning and the story arc was going to continue over  a year or more.   Such a disappointment.
  • black_isleblack_isle Member UncommonPosts: 258
    GAIZ look at mah livin story!!!! It's what other mmos with a healthy revenue were doing already, moving some story elements forward via a patch but don't mind it, it's completely unheard of and innovative!! You click some signs on the road, and don't mind my elementary school level of writing either. It's mah livin stooorryy!!!!!
  • FuryVFuryV Member UncommonPosts: 515
    Originally posted by black_isle
    GAIZ look at mah livin story!!!! It's what other mmos with a healthy revenue were doing already, moving some story elements forward via a patch but don't mind it, it's completely unheard of and innovative!! You click some signs on the road, and don't mind my elementary school level of writing either. It's mah livin stooorryy!!!!!

ha!

• RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991
    Though I still play and enjoy the game from time to time, that picture shown above is more exciting than this event has been.

Joined - July 2004

• flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454
    lol, would have to agree.
  • orbitxoorbitxo Member RarePosts: 1,956
    Originally posted by Leviathonlx
    Originally posted by Aerowyn

With how the buildup for this whole thing has been the 'bang' will probably be equivelant to the bang of a bottle rocket.

lol- so true! u nailed this one!..wish they had nailed it too.

unfortunately this' frost' event wasnt able to keep me ingame-ill revisit  the game at a later time.

<.<

• BattlerockBattlerock Member CommonPosts: 1,393
    You will be back :-) they always come back to these kind