Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Item progress (Content)

PrograssivePrograssive Member Posts: 48

Hey guys,first of all sorry for my bad english.I'll try to explain myself.

Wildstar looks amazing for real but I wanna know that.

There will be an item content like WoW,Swtor etc. or this game have the same guild wars 2's sh.t system all weapons have same dps same power etc.

Because this system ignores the hardcore players.Ty very much for ur answers

www.archeagetr.com

www.archeageonlinetr.com

Comments

• ZapzapZapzap Member UncommonPosts: 224
    Originally posted by Prograssive

Hey guys,first of all sorry for my bad english.I'll try to explain myself.

Wildstar looks amazing for real but I wanna know that.

There will be an item content like WoW,Swtor etc. or this game have the same guild wars 2's sh.t system all weapons have same dps same power etc.

Because this system ignores the hardcore players.Ty very much for ur answers

My guess would be the former.  Wildstar emphasis is on endgame, hardcore raiding and long term subs.  GW2  was the exact opposite focusing on the casuals and not endgame.

• MargulisMargulis Member CommonPosts: 1,614
    I'm almost positive there is going to be a lot of gear progression in this game based on what has been said.
  • AlberelAlberel Member Posts: 1,121

This game has even more of a focus on gear progression than most seeing as you can improve your endgame drops with components extracted from other endgame drops to customise your gear to have the exact stats and special effects you want. In other words, getting the 'best in slot' item is only half way there in Wildstar. You'll then need to track down other specific pieces of gear with the circuit components you want to transplant to optimise that slot.