Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a good game

Rusty22Rusty22 Member Posts: 9
Okay my all time favorite game was Trickster before it shut down (I had so many good friends on that game I miss it a lot). So now I am very bored and looking for a new online game (RPG or MMORPG) to play. I am very picky I've played tons of Online games but stayed with none very long except Trickster and Grand Chase. I like fantasy genre and anime graphics, A good game story would be nice and I don't like games that get really boring after a little time (for example there is a big level gap early in Perfect World that made me quit that game like 3 times). The most important thing is a good Guild/clan and or Friend(s) to start the game with so I don't get bored of the game and I don't goof my Character Build both of those things have happened to me more then once in the past. But getting bored of games Happens to me with more. Also I only play Free 2 play games.

Comments

• Rusty22Rusty22 Member Posts: 9
    Bump
    Bump!
    I didn't say no long grind (I actully like some good grind.) I just said no dead area where quest stop off early on in the game for like 50 levels.
  • JoshieeeJoshieee Member Posts: 1
    Dragon Nest is Animeish, off of Steam. Free to play. I think its fun levelling to 50. But after that there's only maybe 3-4 dungeons to farm, over and over. very big grind fest. very little pvp options. no team pvp. Very boring after 2-3 weeks. On second thought...dont play Dragon Nest...
    Any other suggestions?
  • codifier1codifier1 Member Posts: 8
    Originally posted by Rusty22
    Any other suggestions?

Ragnarok Online (original) not the 2nd one. This is the only anime MMO i played for long. You should check it out if you haven't. Graphics are old but it's really good game though.

• DihoruDihoru Member Posts: 2,731
    If you forgo grind and anime requirements: Vanguard Saga of Heroes has evolved to be a pretty epic themepark F2P game (and you get 3 furry types plus a bunch of stock fantasy races).

• apocolusterapocoluster Member UncommonPosts: 1,326
    Any other suggestions?

HKO.  It's anime inspired. Doesn't have a long grind.  It's free to play as well :). 3 out of 4 ain't bad. 

No matter how cynical you become, its never enough to keep up - Lily Tomlin

• bugse82bugse82 Member UncommonPosts: 184
    Try TERA, maybe...

• BenediktBenedikt Member UncommonPosts: 1,406
    Originally posted by Dihoru
    If you forgo grind and anime requirements: Vanguard Saga of Heroes has evolved to be a pretty epic themepark F2P game (and you get 3 furry types plus a bunch of stock fantasy races).

well he actually dont have to forgo grind requirements if he does what i do - ignore quests and level purely by killing monsters (i am pretty tired of questing)

• VolkonVolkon Member UncommonPosts: 3,748
    Although the graphics aren't anime, GW2 sounds closer to what he'd like. It's B2P, not F2P however. Still, it's a great game.

Oderint, dum metuant.

Thanks guys I'm gonna try Vanguard Saga of Heroes but I need a friend on there and or guild do you guys still play? 
  • Thebrave246Thebrave246 Member Posts: 174
    I'd also like to know how the community is in Vanguard: Saga of Heroes, are their raids? PvP?
  • BenediktBenedikt Member UncommonPosts: 1,406
    Originally posted by Thebrave246
    I'd also like to know how the community is in Vanguard: Saga of Heroes, are their raids? PvP?

vanguard doesnt have pvp at all

• AbimorAbimor Member RarePosts: 874
    Thanks guys I'm gonna try Vanguard Saga of Heroes but I need a friend on there and or guild do you guys still play? 

Rusty if you are looking for a guild in vanguard contact Lady Aasha or Fjolde or Zundrias by sending them a tell by doing /tell their name we have an rp guild with people from lvl 5 to lvl 55 and would welcome a new member. Tell them Zundrias refered you. When you start your guy choose the isle of dawn as it is the easiest way to start your first guy.

K thanks.
  • BigdaddyxBigdaddyx Member UncommonPosts: 2,039
    Hmm..AION could be good for for you OP and also STO. (not anime though)
    when do you think you will be playing?  Everyone who can invite you to the guild is on now.
    soon the game is almost down downloading.
    I will keep watching this thread until you get in if you want send me a pm and we can comunicate that way.
  • Crazy_StickCrazy_Stick Member Posts: 1,059
    I would suggest looking over Eden Eternal and Grand Fantasia.

I'm entering the game.

• kedarakedara Member UncommonPosts: 72

I suggest taking a look at some of the TQ titles. With virtually the same gameplay style and graphics of Trickster you may feel right at home with their games.

Also, you could try Mabinogi for a better graphiced experience. Being that Mabinogi is a fully fledged anime game and has massive crafting and skills. Mabinogi allows you to play any class at any time with any character. (Except for a few high level transformation classes which you can unlock further in the game.)