Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

What games are you stalking?

TimothyTierlessTimothyTierless ColumnistM, ORPosts: 2,163Member Uncommon

Yes it's one of those posts. What games are you following and why? I'm a Consequence, Sanbox, PVP, decor, player economy fan, so by default my interestes are very limited at this point in time.

I haunt GW2 still. I say haunt because I rarely post about it anywhere and I play at a very casual pace. I don't love it, nor hate it, it gets me a bit of a MMO fix from time to time.

I've been following TESO forever. I started out extremely excited but it seems to have taken the SWTOR route. I am worried but still hopeful that it will be a fun MMO. At the moment I just don't see enough consequence for it to be more than a casual game for me. I'm sure I'll log int to get a PVP fix, I assume it will be a more meaningful experience than the GW2 pvp stuff.

EQ Next intrigues me. It pains me to give SOE money again after so many bad MMO experiences with them. The mysteriousness of EQ Next has sucked me in but by now I am annoyed that so little info has been put out, typical SOE stuff I suppose.

Of all the games I'm following CU the closest. It plans to have housing, decor, armor dyes, and a player economy all in the middle of a pvp focus. Those are my favorite MMO ingredients (I was a decorator in SWG for a time-only by night naturally, warrior by day).

I was following DF 2.0. 1.0 was fun but from the mass amount of rage posts I am thinking 2.0 is a pass. Too bad. 1.0 was the first game to make me feel true adrenaline and tension in ages.

I also keep an eye on the Repopulation from time to time. It has promise but something just doesn't click with me.

Comments

• WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Nevada, MOPosts: 2,732Member
    Originally posted by Xobdnas

Yes it's one of those posts. What games are you following and why? I'm a Consequence, Sanbox, PVP, decor, player economy fan, so by default my interestes are very limited at this point in time.

I haunt GW2 still. I say haunt because I rarely post about it anywhere and I play at a very casual pace. I don't love it, nor hate it, it gets me a bit of a MMO fix from time to time.

I've been following TESO forever. I started out extremely excited but it seems to have taken the SWTOR route. I am worried but still hopeful that it will be a fun MMO. At the moment I just don't see enough consequence for it to be more than a casual game for me. I'm sure I'll log int to get a PVP fix, I assume it will be a more meaningful experience than the GW2 pvp stuff.

EQ Next intrigues me. It pains me to give SOE money again after so many bad MMO experiences with them. The mysteriousness of EQ Next has sucked me in but by now I am annoyed that so little info has been put out, typical SOE stuff I suppose.

Of all the games I'm following CU the closest. It plans to have housing, decor, armor dyes, and a player economy all in the middle of a pvp focus. Those are my favorite MMO ingredients (I was a decorator in SWG for a time-only by night naturally, warrior by day).

I was following DF 2.0. 1.0 was fun but from the mass amount of rage posts I am thinking 2.0 is a pass. Too bad. 1.0 was the first game to make me feel true adrenaline and tension in ages.

I also keep an eye on the Repopulation from time to time. It has promise but something just doesn't click with me.

Assassin's Creed 4 and Batman: Arkham Origins

As for MMOs: none at the moment

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• nariusseldonnariusseldon santa clara, CAPosts: 22,441Member

Destiny. Look like it will be a good game.

Defiance. Have not decided to play. Will check out the show and see if i like the setting.

D3 expansion .. yes .. please soon .. must play.

Marvel Heroes .. look less polished that i want .. but probably will play at launch.

and a bunch of turned-based iOS strategy games.