Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stretch Goals: What would you like to see?

13»

Comments

• CananCanan Member UncommonPosts: 95
    Darkness Falls
  • meddyckmeddyck Member UncommonPosts: 1,282

More classes and races. Pseudo-PvE like DF and dragons can wait for after release.

DAOC Live (inactive): R11 Cleric R11 Druid R11 Minstrel R9 Eldritch R6 Sorc R6 Scout R6 Healer

• RocketeerRocketeer Member UncommonPosts: 1,303

Crafting customization is already in, in one of the videos MJ specifically stated that no two crafted items will be identical. Which might be a bit of a overstatement, but its certainly the right spirit!

That being said, i firstly would like multiplatform support. You know, what with the continued success of the apple notebooks, the upcoming linux based steambox and other kickstarter projects like the ouya... Hell if your already your own man with no publisher breathing down your neck(and preventing you from listing your game with prominent online sellers because he wants to promote his own sale platform) you should try to get as wide a base as possible.

I also would like to see fully customizable UI and notification text in the client, to allow things like fan based translations into languages that don't warrant an official one.

I would also like to see awesomium support in the game. Ideally use that to display things like chat, help and support pages(html 5 can do some awesome stuff), also allowing wiki access from ingame which is always awesome.

• fanglofanglo Member UncommonPosts: 314

I think it would be cool to take the whole cultivating skill from Warhammer and make redo it on a much grander scale. I'm thinking stuff like Harvest moon. Where you can get cows, chickens, maybe grow some grain. Then once harvested you can put all that stuff together and make different types of food. This last bit is like UO where you could become a baker making bread, cakes and other pastries.

Also I think it would be cool as a stretch goal to have the hauler crafting class, with ever increasing mounts to haul stuff around. A trader crafting class (moving goods all over the place) where if you succeeded you got a ton of gold but you'd probably get ambushed and the enemy would steal all your stuff and you'd lose that gold.

Now for the above examples, I don't think the player should be looted, just the mounts that the player is storing stuff in. Though the enemy would probably need their own hauler to get all the items.

I healed Mistwraith and all I got was this stupid tee-shirt!

• naezgulnaezgul Member Posts: 374
    Originally posted by infuzor
    Darkness Falls or Darkness mines or  something similar to DAoC DF. I will live there. :)

This SHOULD be on the main slate.....not relegated to some stretch goal.....it would be huge selling point for people....