Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beta invites out?

grvmpybeargrvmpybear Member Posts: 90

So I logged into Facebook today and...

Currently playing: GW2 (Maguuma), DAoC (Uthgard), & Aion
Waiting For / Watching: TUG, CU, Black Desert, Archeage,Wildstar, and ESO.

Comments

• HawkspeedHawkspeed Member Posts: 6
    Interesting.... I Won't hold my breath tho, as much as I want it to be true.
  • Nightsong89Nightsong89 Member Posts: 48
    It would be a humorous way for Carbine to let folks know about beta invites. And it makes sense, Arkship EU is coming up on April 19-21 (devs fly a select few from the community out to test the game and get direct feedback, they had one for the US, now they are doing one for the EU). Also, Carbine did say they were testing the beta client and that when it was ready they would start beta which would start before April was over.

Terminus
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us
    Solveig - Tiro of Terminus
  • OricyOricy Member UncommonPosts: 12
    If anyone gets an invite please let us know, i don't want to keep refreshing my email to see if I got one.

• dorksmetaldorksmetal Member Posts: 77
    nothing as of yet here, we got 100+ members all watching there email too. most treads are also negative on beta yet. its kinda late for april fools.

• NokkersNokkers Member UncommonPosts: 32
    No invite here =(
  • OricyOricy Member UncommonPosts: 12
    I will be refreshing my email and this post all night haha.

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Good luck to all.image
  • ZapzapZapzap Member UncommonPosts: 224
    The odds of anyone getting an invite in the 1st wave are so slim.  All the diehards who went to Arkshp should come 1st, plus all the people from Pax and the Curseafter party, all the testers that have worked with these devs before in previous games, then all the good people at Wildstar central that have been living and dying with the game since 2009 are likely next, the faniste people, and then all the people that put in beta apps in 2011 when they 1st came up.  In other words there is a long line of deserving people.  I have been a fan for 4+ years and I know I am not anywhere near as deserving as the diehards that have been active fantical fans for 4+ years.  In other words its going to be a long shot for many of us to get an invite.
  • DjildjameshDjildjamesh Member UncommonPosts: 406
    Originally posted by Zapzap
    The odds of anyone getting an invite in the 1st wave are so slim.  All the diehards who went to Arkshp should come 1st, plus all the people from Pax and the Curseafter party, all the testers that have worked with these devs before in previous games, then all the good people at Wildstar central that have been living and dying with the game since 2009 are likely next, the faniste people, and then all the people that put in beta apps in 2011 when they 1st came up.  In other words there is a long line of deserving people.  I have been a fan for 4+ years and I know I am not anywhere near as deserving as the diehards that have been active fantical fans for 4+ years.  In other words its going to be a long shot for many of us to get an invite.

Sadly i must agree,

I am one of those who filled in the 5? pages long beta sign up long time ago lol.

They did say when they changed it it didn't matter if you would fill out the long or the short one.

• Instigator-JonesInstigator-Jones Member UncommonPosts: 530

Agree... which makes me sad; although, I'm cautiously optimistic, which makes me a fool, but this would also make me happy… now I’m just confused.

I'm going to sit here and throw money at the Carbine web page... maybe something will happen.

• IsawaIsawa Member UncommonPosts: 1,051
    Didn't get one myself.  Have fun and help make it a better game! image
  • GoldenTiger2GoldenTiger2 Member UncommonPosts: 39
    Hoping they're still sending... no dice so far here!
  • moguy2moguy2 Member Posts: 337
    Got mine. Downloading as we speak.
    When did you get it, if you don't mind?
    /wonders if they're all sent already.... or if he should watch email
  • AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    Hey guys, the beta is under NDA. We'll try to check if that means you can say you're in the test or not, but until then please don't post if you get an invite.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

• tordurbartordurbar Member UncommonPosts: 421

/this!  Still one can always hope :)

• dorksmetaldorksmetal Member Posts: 77
    yes they are offically out now. the NDA says you can not tell people if your in it or even gotten an invite. so if you happened to see a new mail in your junk folder please keep it to yourself. dont share the download file either few people already banned on wildstar forums.

• SmikisSmikis Member UncommonPosts: 1,045
    as i got home i deleted everything from my spamm folder. which was like 40+ , and now you tell me to check my spamm folder... ye shoot me
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Originally posted by Aori
    Originally posted by VastoHorde
    Good luck to all.image

Pssh who you hiding from? ;)

Sup Aori, still here waiting on a real mmo.

• LazzaroLazzaro Member UncommonPosts: 548

I went to Arkship and and host Nexus Weekly and I have not got one.

• ZapzapZapzap Member UncommonPosts: 224
    Originally posted by Lazzaro

I went to Arkship and and host Nexus Weekly and I have not got one.

I wish you luck.  You are more deserving than I.