It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Here's the main features I loved in CoH, and what I'm looking for:
- action oriented, with a lot of "fireworks". Studies have shown that fireworks stimulate the brain in a storm pattern, and we like that So I want something with some flash
- very easy to get groups, CoH was absolutely the best I've seen so far for grouping up.
- good mix of solo, group, and area action
- PvP not required, but would be nice (loved DAOC)
- a certain level of complexity. CoH characters had two power sets, each with a choice of 8 out of 12 powers, and each power has six slots that can accept enhancements
What do the CoH junkies play now?
RIP City of Heroes. One of my favorite MMO's.