Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warpaint or Tattoos?

TimothyTierlessTimothyTierless ColumnistPosts: 2,177Member Uncommon

I have seen MJ mention tattoos, I'm wondering if we will see war paint. I love me some war paint. If i had to pick it would be a tough call. I think the war paint simply because in an MMO it tends to show up better, where as a tattoo is usually covered up by your armor. Better yet would be a warpaint scheme for your armor.

• HeretiqueHeretique Posts: 1,177Member Uncommon
    I enjoyed the trophy system from WAR where you could put stuff on your armor (granted the models looked like sh!t but the idea was cool). Wouldn't mind seeing that, little stuff you can add to your armor over time which would include warpaint or tattoos.

Originally posted by salsa41
    are you have problem ?

• NanulakNanulak Peyton, COPosts: 319Member Uncommon
    I can see warpaint in a group that can give a moral buff :)

• ArbroathArbroath Depew, NYPosts: 175Member
    If I'm playing a Celt, then I would love some woad. And not the bright blue kind Mel Gibson wore in Braveheart. But the actual dark blue color you get when grinding the plant and mixing it with whisky. Yeah...I've painted myself.

It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom — for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself. ~Declaration of Arbroath

• StilerStiler Athens, TNPosts: 599Member

That was also one thing I liked about WAR, the little things you added to your armour, trophies, etc. (The Witcher 2 has these kinds of things as well that Geralt can attach to his belt/armour  from monsters he's killed).

I'd love to see that and Warpaint (paint in general that you can apply over armour/cloth) or skin based warpaint.

I just hope warpaint an dthings ar esomething you can change, and aren't "stuck" with them once you pick them, like many games do. Warpaint comes off and it allows playerst o mix up the "look" of their character and change things once it gets old.