Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mark Jacobs vs. John Smedley

MalinkadinkMalinkadink Member UncommonPosts: 79

Thought this would be an interesting topic to discuss, which do you believe is the lesser of the two evils?

Both of them have been given criticism based on their actions, but which do you feel is worse?

I personally felt let down by WAR, so my choice is MJ as the bigger baddy, i can't really comment on Smedley because i wasn't of age to really play his earlier titles like EQ etc.

NOTE: I dont need or want this to become a cluster f*ck of flaming etc, just wanting to see peoples opinions and reasoning on who they dislike more. 

Comments

• grimjakkgrimjakk Member Posts: 192
    Originally posted by Malinkadink

Thought this would be an interesting topic to discuss, which do you believe is the lesser of the two evils?

Both of them have been given criticism based on their actions, but which do you feel is worse?

I personally felt let down by WAR, so my choice is MJ as the bigger baddy, i can't really comment on Smedley because i wasn't of age to really play his earlier titles like EQ etc.

NOTE: I dont need or want this to become a cluster f*ck of flaming etc, just wanting to see peoples opinions and reasoning on who they dislike more. 

Frankly, I like both of 'em.  They've delivered a lot of enjoyable gameplay to me, over the years.   A few turds mixed in here and there, true... but on the whole.  Nope.  I won't vote.

• pantheronpantheron Member UncommonPosts: 256
    I voted for Mark Jacobs. I have no resentment for him, but I hate all these damn CU threads, and since i can't actually make a thread about how much i hate CU threads without bumping CU, ill complain here. 

I play MMOs for the Forum PVP

• Ice-QueenIce-Queen Member UncommonPosts: 2,483
    Smedley

What happens when you log off your characters????.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQhfhnjYMk
    Dark Age of Camelot

• fs23otmfs23otm Member RarePosts: 506
    Originally posted by pantheron
    I voted for Mark Jacobs. I have no resentment for him, but I hate all these damn CU threads, and since i can't actually make a thread about how much i hate CU threads without bumping CU, ill complain here. 

I feel that same way. I was tempted to leave the site until years from now until after CU releases. 

I wish I could block CU threads from my lists.

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    This is essentially an attack thread invollving one of our community members. All people here deserve the same respect, and this is just a negative bashing callout thread.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.