Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

We have our first Sold Out Tier!

2»

Comments

• EasymodeXEasymodeX Member Posts: 149

Lol.  It's funny how complicated people make this out to be.

It's either an idea worth putting $ down for, or it's not.

I'm surprised that people balk at pledges as low as $1 or $5.  I make more than $1 in the time it takes for me to type this post.

The idea alone of a three-way RvR game focused on PvP is worth more than a dollar.  To me at least.  I think it's silly to slap around the term 'carebear' for everyone that doesn't pledge, but ... not willing to throw down $1 for PvP?  I had to admit that does sound pretty close to carebear no matter how you slice it.

• chromekatanachromekatana Member Posts: 36
    Originally posted by naezgul

I bet MJ wishes he had double the openings on those last three tiers.

Q: Anyone else think it's possible that there are individuals out there bidding on these high tiers with the purposeful intention of withdrawing at the very end , possibly sinking the project? 

Taken from a interview from this very site-

" MMORPG: The big one - what happens if the goal of 2 Mln isn't hit? Where does Camelot Unchained go from there? There are definitely plenty of people who want to see it happen, regardless.

Mark Jacobs: If we don’t fund, the odds are that the game doesn’t get made. Now, if we hit $1.99M, that would be a different story as opposed to it not funding because we only raised $1M. If we didn’t even reach half our goal, there would be no real purpose in trying to re-launch the Kickstarter, get additional outside funding, etc. "

• ForumPvPForumPvP Member Posts: 871
    Originally posted by Caldrin
    Originally posted by zytin
    So if you pay into this, you'll get to play the game for free, for as long as it runs?  I'm not sure if I get the point of investing in the development of a product if I don't either see a return on my investment, be that through a share in the company or the ability to play the game without paying for it once it hits retail as a reward for taking the risk of investing in its creation...

What are you beng serious? This is not an investment

Think of it as a very early pre-order of the game.. and what do you get out of it ?

Well you get a game that wont exist without kickstarter.

But i think your just trolling anyway if you cant see how good kickstarter is for the gaming industry and us players..

what game?

someone go and ask him/them,how long hes been working with it ?

1 year 2 years 3 years ? or 1 day ?

he is selling an idea  and nothing else.

someone ask him,what kind of systems there are,hows characters ,will there be str ,dex int and such and how those are done ? weapon skills ,are those something like in Dungeon Master or what ?

if he´s been working with this idea for atleast 1 month he should have something more than,we have healers and crafters and pvp.

hows weapons and armors for example,attacks speeds,armor classes ,weight ,theres so many questions where he should allready have an answer,but he does not.

it seems that he needs 2,000,000 dollars so he can start thinking about those and what then ,next KS project to make it real ?

Let's internet

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    Please post this kind of stuff in the Kickstarter progress and discussion sticky thread.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.