Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is your level 80's /deaths

2»

Comments

• SiphaedSiphaed Member RarePosts: 1,114

I'm not sure what it is today. But me and my guild did a check on Saturday and I came in 2nd most with 1,525 Deaths.

Not sure the age, didn't check that.

• AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,006
    Wish I wanted to play again but have done everythign I wanted to. Might log in and check one day next expansion. Maybe next week maybe tomorrow because I want to but can't think of a reason to other than grinding SP and looking at whatever the next event is going to be and walk around in my pink and blue costume :D. Probly 52 last check.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• semantikronsemantikron Member Posts: 258

417 deaths across 7 characters with around 865 hours.  Looks like i have to respawn every couple hours.

looks like the 80 Ele is the one living on the edge with 150 deaths in 160 hours.  Only repaired the Ranger 54 times in 220 hours.

Charr: Outta my way.
    Human: What's your problem?
    Charr: Your thin skin.

• bliss14bliss14 Member UncommonPosts: 595
    80 warrior - 128 hours and 119 deaths.   It was 118 deaths but i was near a vista when i checked just now and managed to fall off on my way up.  Darn accidental dodge!
  • bliss14bliss14 Member UncommonPosts: 595
    Originally posted by semantikron

417 deaths across 7 characters with around 865 hours.  Looks like i have to respawn every couple hours.

looks like the 80 Ele is the one living on the edge with 150 deaths in 160 hours.  Only repaired the Ranger 54 times in 220 hours.

My deaths come in bunches usually.  I haven't PVP'ed but when I do certain jumping puzzles or vistas I can die up to 5 times once in a while.  There is one in Lion's Arch where you have to drop from a vista into a hole to get to the puzzle and then find the puzzle by jumping down another hole where if you misjudge your jump you die quite often.  Plus my character is too freakin big and I can't see what I'm doing in the puzzle itself so I have to restart it a ton of times.  Still haven't finished it, grr.

• MeowheadMeowhead Member UncommonPosts: 3,716

Hmmmm.  729 hours on this one character and 617 deaths.  Apparently doing WvW really gives your deaths a kick in the pants.

:(  I'm pretty sure that death ratio isn't from the normal PvE activities, which are fairly non-fatal.

I'll have to check my fractal running character and see how bad she's doing. :) 

Hmmm.  575 hours and 497 deaths.  I know most of THOSE ones have to be from fractals, which tend to see me laying down a lot.  The life of a melee tanky necromancer is hard. :(

• semantikronsemantikron Member Posts: 258
    Originally posted by Meowhead

...  Apparently doing WvW really gives your deaths a kick in the pants.

no doubt.  especially when you WvW on Ferguson's Crossing.  :)

Charr: Outta my way.
    Human: What's your problem?
    Charr: Your thin skin.

• SoulSurferSoulSurfer Member UncommonPosts: 1,024

874 hours

1844 deaths

All on one Warrior!