Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Age of Wushu: Beta Key Giveaway!

2»

Comments

• angelknight4angelknight4 Member Posts: 98
    Originally posted by bcbully
    Originally posted by angelknight4
    Originally posted by GrayKodiak

You people know that the original plan was a closed beta and then an open beta then a launch, and due to customer request they kept the cb2 open....now that you are playing the game with all the benifits of subscription you want them to extend you even more free ViP time.

Deluxe never has a time limit, even if your vip runs out during the Beta they have said you will not get a time limit you will just loose ViP perks such as offline cultivation and stalls. So you are getting 60 days of uniterupted ViP just like we all thought we were getting when we paid the 19.99 for deluxe.

What you are asking for is 120 days of ViP when you know you only signed on for 60.

You apparently can't read and understand what posted. The VIP package is 19 days full benefit in CBT2 and 60 days VIP after launch.

Now, they took out 19 days from CBT2 and said that VIP timer start from there. Basic math which you lack show that people lost 19 days VIP.

CBT2 = limited contents, limited features, bugs and over 1 years graphic. We didn't ask for extend CBT2, we want complete fully unlock game for launch. You somehow think it is better to PAY FOR CLOSED BETA to test the game.

I love these 1 post new people with so much info.... 

I only hope that the majority of people who read but do not post see this type of stuff for what it is.

I rarely use this account and the reason I post this because I want to warn people about the way Snail work. I play the game since CBT2 start. That's more than 1 month.

If you don't believe me, read official website for yourself. Read what said in Deluxe package, read what GM said after about "miscommunication on advertisement, what I said is fact now". And that is 2nd times they have miscommuncation concern advertisement.

They have problem with translation, but couldn't bother to update graphic of more than 1 year ago in China version. Most features are locked out and release slowly. I bought Deluxe to play at launch like they plan to, not continue to have limited contents in Closed Beta.

This is a clear case of false advertisement AGAIN and they make no effort to cover it.

you dont do that by lying...

And what part am I lying? Tell me, I am eager to learn from you with saying nothing.

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838

You people know that the original plan was a closed beta and then an open beta then a launch, and due to customer request they kept the cb2 open....now that you are playing the game with all the benifits of subscription you want them to extend you even more free ViP time.

Deluxe never has a time limit, even if your vip runs out during the Beta they have said you will not get a time limit you will just loose ViP perks such as offline cultivation and stalls. So you are getting 60 days of uniterupted ViP just like we all thought we were getting when we paid the 19.99 for deluxe.

What you are asking for is 120 days of ViP when you know you only signed on for 60.

You apparently can't read and understand what posted. The VIP package is 19 days full benefit in CBT2 and 60 days VIP after launch.

Now, they took out 19 days from CBT2 and said that VIP timer start from there. Basic math which you lack show that people lost 19 days VIP.

CBT2 = limited contents, limited features, bugs and over 1 years graphic. We didn't ask for extend CBT2, we want complete fully unlock game for launch. You somehow think it is better to PAY FOR CLOSED BETA to test the game.

I only hope that the majority of people who read but do not post see this type of stuff for what it is.

I rarely use this account and the reason I post this because I want to warn people about the way Snail work. I play the game since CBT2 start. That's more than 1 month.

If you don't believe me, read official website for yourself. Read what said in Deluxe package, read what GM said after about "miscommunication on advertisement, what I said is fact now". And that is 2nd times they have miscommuncation concern advertisement.

They have problem with translation, but couldn't bother to update graphic of more than 1 year ago in China version. Most features are locked out and release slowly. I bought Deluxe to play at launch like they plan to, not continue to have limited contents in Closed Beta.

This is a clear case of false advertisement AGAIN and they make no effort to cover it.

And what part am I lying? Tell me, I am eager to learn from you with saying nothing.

What are you not lying/exaggerating, making up?  

"there may be a wipe." 

"everyting cost 1d."  

Everything you said is unture in one way shape or form. That's why you're on the account you "rarly use." 

Did you know you can be banned for using multiple accounts? IP blocked.

I've talked to you enough. Feel free to keep bumping the thread though. It's and hell of an offer.

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"

What are you not lying/exaggerating, making up?  

"there may be a wipe." 

"everyting cost 1d."  

Everything you said is unture in one way shape or form. That's why you're on the account you "rarly use." 

Did you know you can be banned for using multiple accounts? IP blocked.

I've talked to you enough. Feel free to keep bumping the thread though. It's and hell of an offer.

Apparently you have reading comprehesion and it clearly show. I didn't say "there maybe a wipe", reread it, someone said that below my post to tell me that I was lying and exploit people for selling a skill worth of 10D.

You somehow assume that I make a post, then someone contradict my post and make multiple accounts to do that. Who is lying and paranoid now?

I said a decent item is 1D, take a look at the market, most equipment with a good 4 stats are already 1D+, with Yin breath, it costs more than 2D. A sword with 4 attack enchant cost 2-5D and that a good one. My guild leader bought a silver sword with 4 attack enchant that cost 7D. Same can be said for accessories as well.

Oh what the heck, the skill I sold for 10 Ding is Flying Horse 1-4 combine into one. Tell me, is it worth 10 Ding or not? Because Flying Horse level one is already 5+ Ding.

Again, you are done because you provide NOTHING. You don't even attempt to "expose" my lies. You just somehow tell people "he is lying" and expect people to believe you when you are clearly know nothing.

• mrBurns210mrBurns210 Member Posts: 114

Apparently you have reading comprehesion and it clearly show. I didn't say "there maybe a wipe", reread it, someone said that below my post to tell me that I was lying and exploit people for selling a skill worth of 10D.

You somehow assume that I make a post, then someone contradict my post and make multiple accounts to do that. Who is lying and paranoid now?

I said a decent item is 1D, take a look at the market, most equipment with a good 4 stats are already 1D+, with Yin breath, it costs more than 2D. A sword with 4 attack enchant cost 2-5D and that a good one. My guild leader bought a silver sword with 4 attack enchant that cost 7D. Same can be said for accessories as well.

Oh what the heck, the skill I sold for 10 Ding is Flying Horse 1-4 combine into one. Tell me, is it worth 10 Ding or not? Because Flying Horse level one is already 5+ Ding.

Again, you are done because you provide NOTHING. You don't even attempt to "expose" my lies. You just somehow tell people "he is lying" and expect people to believe you when you are clearly know nothing.

The items that are in the 1D + cost are the ones in the highest demand and usually are silver level ( best in game to my knowledge) or a high value stat copper level item.  I havent spent a dime on any in game currency and I have and average of about a Ding ( I spend a lot as well) in my wallet. I just craft cloth, and thread ( basics that you learn when you learn the tailoring )as well as kidnap for decent liang ( 12 at minimum ),  I havent even bothered selling armor yet or even started doing bounties.

Just a point "Jump across the Cloud" was 200-500 Liang within the first few weeks. Now it is 25 ( I seen 10-15 a few times now) Liang.

Here are the best swords money can buy. 600 silver. You see my dagger? I bought that for 150 silver with one upgrade, I did the other 4 myself, for a grand total of about 300 silver. 

Here's the thing a good player with a cheap unupgraded weapon will beat a fully geared ok player naked... AoW has to be the least gear dependent game I've every played. The difference between wood (common) armor and silver (BiS atm) is about 8% dmg reduction. 

Mind showing all of us your purchase log of the skill you sold for 10d? How about telling us how you got it? Let me guess you don't have record because you sold it hand to hand... How about showing us you bank account, something to back up what you are saying.  You got the skill buy stealing it in the first place. You didn't have to pay a dime did you? Everyone has that same chance. 

Like I said you are lying/exaggerating about every single thing you've said on your account that you "rarely use..."  You asked me for proof I took the time to do so, how about you?

• GrayKodiakGrayKodiak Member CommonPosts: 576
    We didn't ask for extend CBT2, we want complete fully unlock game for launch.

B.S.

There is a thread on the official forum, with a poll, asking snail not to close down the game on Jan 9th. They responded that they would leave it open until further notice, which is what we all wanted. You have no problem playing in CB2, you apparently are doing events and spending Ding like mad...but somehow paying 19.99 for early access, free gold, a free mount, free bags, free vip perks, the free ViP perks which they are throwing at you, literally daily in game by just walking to the event vendor and getting more free stuff, is a rip off. Yet I am sure you have no problem accepting those either.

Here are the best swords money can buy. 600 silver. You see my dagger? I bought that for 150 silver with one upgrade, I did the other 4 myself, for a grand total of about 300 silver. 

Here's the thing a good player with a cheap unupgraded weapon will beat a fully geared ok player naked... AoW has to be the least gear dependent game I've every played. The difference between wood (common) armor and silver (BiS atm) is about 8% dmg reduction. 

Mind showing all of us your purchase log of the skill you sold for 10d? How about telling us how you got it? Let me guess you don't have record because you sold it hand to hand... How about showing us you bank account, something to back up what you are saying.  You got the skill buy stealing it in the first place. You didn't have to pay a dime did you? Everyone has that same chance. 

Like I said you are lying/exaggerating about every single thing you've said on your account that you "rarely use..."  You asked me for proof I took the time to do so, how about you?

Just because you are cheap, doesn't mean other are the same. Yes, you can find cheap equipment like your sword, but all attack enchant is rare and hard to get, that's why it cost a lot. There are lots of time ppl sell for cheap, but those are either people hit expensive upgrade materials or have moderate stack. I play for over 1 month, I don't need to prove anything, the market speak itself.

Btw, your sword has 2 enchant for break defense, of course it would be CHEAP. Don't even pretend to speak about quaility of the sword when you don't even know what enchant is expensive and what is cheap.

As for you not knowing what Flying Horse skill or even its worth, that just show how newbie you are. It is the Wudang skill that convert Hp/mp for Taichi set. It worth over 10D for complete book. Do I need to show you? Search market and see for yourselves, try to find even book 3 and you will see it cost over 1 Ding alone.

Again, you are clearly do not know everything and it shows on your post. Rare skills are really expensive and again from what you said, you didn't even know about it and your equip suck. Yes, I said it, try to find 4 enchant equipment with Yin and Softness that add breath and show me screenshot of its price. Don't try to show cheap equipment with stats noone want and then argue that you know more about the game than I do.

• MMOGamer71MMOGamer71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,988
    What if we had the last Beta access do we need the new key?
    We didn't ask for extend CBT2, we want complete fully unlock game for launch.

B.S.

There is a thread on the official forum, with a poll, asking snail not to close down the game on Jan 9th. They responded that they would leave it open until further notice, which is what we all wanted. You have no problem playing in CB2, you apparently are doing events and spending Ding like mad...but somehow paying 19.99 for early access, free gold, a free mount, free bags, free vip perks, the free ViP perks which they are throwing at you, literally daily in game by just walking to the event vendor and getting more free stuff, is a rip off. Yet I am sure you have no problem accepting those either.

Bah, my post didn't post, have to do it again.

Try a little more reading comprehesion, that post talk about NOT SHUT DOWN SERVER for when OBT still at Feb. 1.

They didn't ask for "Delay Launch" until Spring.

Free stuffs? Those are just temporary 14 days and I can get better 30 days stuffs free in game.

Free VIP? What is free from VIP timer that start at the start of CBT2 instead of start of OBT like they said. There are people who spend weeks to level first inner to 36 before second inner come out. That's a waste of VIP time and culvation for week.

They didn't even bother to upgrade graphic and we are basically playing on the same version China server has 1 year ago. The version we are playing is limited in contents, resources and full of bugs. I didn't bought Deluxe to play all my time in CLOSED BETA. I bought it because OBT is close by, not another 6 more months.

Not all their events work, I still haven't recieved rewards for lots of event and sent 8 emails to them. They basically said "no estimate for reimbursement" on email. And did you read their gold event page at the end with red letter "Support will not reponsible for undelivered rewards". Meaning they don't care once you paid for something.

We post pictures and links to show you are lying on your "rarely used account" (your words not mine). I give you a way to prove you claims, and still nothing... 

What gives man? Oh, you want to "warn people about snailgames" (your words not mine). You never know they pull a big swtichero and take features out the game, and wipe chars, and tell us to go ___ ourselves. They could. I doubt it though. You don't get 20mill players doing stuff like that.

We are big boys and girls. We know to look both ways when crossing.

• HeroEvermoreHeroEvermore Member Posts: 672
    Don't spend money on this game. Read the forums... you have been warned.

Hero Evermore
    Guild Master of Dragonspine since 1982.
    Playing Path of Exile and deeply in love with it.

• MarirranyaMarirranya Member Posts: 154

anyone else experiencing the same?

There are people who play games and then there are gamers.

http://alzplz.blogspot.com

• rawfoxrawfox Member UncommonPosts: 788

The game is marely good.

Would this be a real MMORPG without all these cash milking mechanix, it would be a good game.

Sadly, everything else is bad.

There is warnings all around, about gpot, about snail, about the cash milking.

Gala (EU) is not your friend. Snail wont be either ...

• bartoni33bartoni33 Member RarePosts: 2,044

Thanks for the key?image

Not sure listening to people on these forums. I'm already trying out Path of Exile (awesome game BTW) and other RPG's so I'll try to fit it in next month!

Bartoni's Law definition: As an Internet discussion grows volatile, the probability of a comparison involving Donald Trump approaches 1.

• VyethVyeth Member UncommonPosts: 1,461
    Originally posted by DarkfallFanatic
    Originally posted by Vyeth

So you are blaming Snail games because you decided to charge some guy 300 USD for a skill book? He's the moron, and you are the exploiter.. All snail did was give you the tools.. The economy works however people, like yourself, could eventually manipulate the market and setup monopolys in which even iron ingots could reach 500L each..

It's disgusting, but I don't blame Snail.. I blame the players..

And these keys, I must say that I have heard rumors that a wipe MAY occur.. They will devastate the games community, but opening the doors to everyone permanently and pushing back release past March is quite questionable in the grand scheme.. So if you are using one of these keys, take extreme care before dropping lots of cash into this market and silver.. It has no value once in the game and could disappear before your very eyes never to be seen again..

You're even worse spreading false panic. 

http://www.ageofwushu.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3734

The developer clearly states that there will be no wipe. You've heard rumors? From who? Suffering from schizophrenia is a serious condition...

Glad I upset you... And I too read that there would be no wipe, hence the reason I really even jumped in more than a month ago.. But if you think you're mad now, wait and see if it actually happens..

Just promise ol' uncle Vyeth that you will not hurt yourself, okay? Thanks..

(EDIT: Remember.. It's still actually a CLOSED BETA TEST.. They really do have some right to close the server and never re-open.. Taking all the loot and tears with them..)

• EtherignisEtherignis Member UncommonPosts: 249
    I got my key.
  • ElminzterElminzter Member UncommonPosts: 283

the only good about this game is the combat system, BUT  the other mechanics are just mindless grinding e.g. stealing school script u need 10 scripts to make a skill do the maths some sets has 6 skills while some have 8 skills per set, chances are SNAIL NA will be selling the better ones via cashshop just like the CN version, daily quest are the same quest.

just another mindless grinding to maintain inventory bags, gathering, crafting and last but not least the boring instances, well if a game plays like work I'll take work anytime as I get PAID and not paying to do chores....

game is Pay2win, for those who disagree its ok thats your opinion and the company running this game is well not honest with their customer.

my 2 cents

Originally posted by Elminzter

the only good about this game is the combat system, BUT  the other mechanics are just mindless grinding e.g.  do

stealing school script u need 10 scripts to make a skill the maths some sets has 6 skills while some have 8 skills per set, chances are SNAIL NA will be selling the better ones via cashshop just like the CN version, daily quest are the same quest.

just another mindless grinding to maintain inventory bags, gathering, crafting and last but not least the boring instances, well if a game plays like work I'll take work anytime as I get PAID and not paying to do chores....

game is Pay2win, for those who disagree its ok thats your opinion and the company running this game is well not honest with their customer.

my 2 cents

This one line shows you have a very limited understanding of the game or have not played. In all fairness the script system is confusing. 

You confusing "martial arts fragments" with skill pages. These are two completely different systems.  You do not rob for  fragments, you rob for pages.

Let me explain. If you make it out the event with a book page, it will be it will be a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th. 

1st pages teaches you the skill the others allowyou to level that skill higher. 

What you are calling scripts are "martial arts fragments." If you get 10 of these fragments you can take them to a painter then combine them into a "skill page". 

Trust me the confusion is understandable. I once sold a page 1 (which teaches you the skill) that I stole for about 25% of what I should have sold it for. I hope this helps clear things up for you image

• Scarllet429Scarllet429 Member Posts: 4

is the game still in its closed beta test? is it interesting? is it fun to play? i encountered one beta giveaway event on the site http://www.2p.com/article/page.htm?id=5107b3c061fc2d7efb5db853 anyone join it? i'm thinking of taking part in it but i don't know the game much.is age of wushu worth playing?

• flickster123flickster123 Member Posts: 2

Can i get a beta key please!  Email @tyrese1916@hotmail.com thx 

or a site that still has some 

• flickster123flickster123 Member Posts: 2

can i please get a beta key I NEED one plz 

If u have can u email it to [email protected]

• wissemwissem Member Posts: 3
    Please give me a key [email protected] thank you