Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The final thread regarding whether you should support the KS or not.

TumblebutzTumblebutz Member UncommonPosts: 322

It has been established that those who supported the Kickstarter are very interested in CU and, thus, have a reason to hang out in this forum

Likewise, those who have no interest in CU should likely be hanging out in other forums.

Therefore, this will be the final thread regarding opinions on whether anyone on this particular forum should or shouldn't be supporting the Kickstarter.

Please post final thougths below.  We will then move on to more important issues like:

-Why is TDD not GREEN?!

-Why does the Viking chick have feathers on her armor?!

-How the hell are they going to balance the Crafter class?!

Emeryc Eightdrakes - Ranger of DragonMyst Keep - Percival

RED IS DEAD!

Comments

• JayarisJayaris Member Posts: 308

FEATHERS, LOL!

I wonder what they did with all the fur.

Hi

• ZorgoZorgo Member UncommonPosts: 2,254
    This makes me want to start another thread.....
  • Instigator-JonesInstigator-Jones Member UncommonPosts: 530
    Originally posted by Tumblebutz

It has been established that those who supported the Kickstarter are very interested in CU and, thus, have a reason to hang out in this forum

Likewise, those who have no interest in CU should likely be hanging out in other forums.

Therefore, this will be the final thread regarding opinions on whether anyone on this particular forum should or shouldn't be supporting the Kickstarter.

Please post final thougths below.  We will then move on to more important issues like:

-Why is TDD not GREEN?!

Final thread? ROFL... not likely.

• SpeelySpeely Member CommonPosts: 861
    Those viking feathers are awesome. They are trophies from slain rocs. Also, even viking ladies like to accessorize.
  • wordizwordiz Member Posts: 464
    Make your own choices. Period.
  • JayarisJayaris Member Posts: 308
    Originally posted by PerfArt
    Those viking feathers are awesome. They are trophies from slain rocs. Also, even viking ladies like to accessorize.

Embroidering a bunch of feathers together for clothing doesn't scream war medal to me. Maybe if you cut off it's head and fashioned it into a beak helmet.

Hi

• SpeelySpeely Member CommonPosts: 861
    Jayaris: she's a classy lady!
  • Father_JackFather_Jack Member Posts: 81
    Originally posted by wordiz
    Make your own choices. Period.

I fully support this sentiment.

• gylnnegylnne Member UncommonPosts: 322
    Originally posted by Tumblebutz

-Why is TDD not GREEN?!

The final thread? Kind of an arrogant statement don't u think?:P

And one more point. Last time I checked many people that come to MMORPG.com do so of their own free will and don't like to be told what to do. I find threads like this very bossy to say the least.

• niceguy3978niceguy3978 Member UncommonPosts: 2,049
    Huh.  I had to look at the name twice since the op spoke as though they had some authority here.  But they have none, so this thread is as pointless as all of the other KS threads that he/she wants to end.
  • TumblebutzTumblebutz Member UncommonPosts: 322

jest: [jest]  noun 

-a piece of good-natured ridicule; taunt

RED IS DEAD!

jest: [jest]  noun

-a piece of good-natured ridicule; taunt

RED IS DEAD!

Ooops, double post...

eh, maybe it needed to be said twice.

RED IS DEAD!

• timtizzletimtizzle Member Posts: 1
    I would highly reccomend pledging at least a few dollars, just for the fact there is a 1 in a 1,000,000,000 chance the game could succed, I would think CSE will be looking not justfor the ammount of money the KS generates, but the ammount of people interested enough to pledge as well.
  • Squeak69Squeak69 Member UncommonPosts: 959

ROFLMAO

i really really wish this was true OP but lets bee honest this community, ya not a chance, we are going to deal with this argument back and forth with a new thread at least once a week until this game comes out, there will be lulls in it but until its out or gone and forgotten this will not be the last thread

nice try though i wish it was this simple.

F2P may be the way of the future, but ya know they dont make them like they used toimage
    Proper Grammer & spelling are extra, corrections will be LOL at.