Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Data Recorder Location Guide

LurcheusLurcheus Member Posts: 8

For those of you that haven't done/completed the Data Recorders I have and am working on posting video guides to show people where they are located. Also started to put a map at the beginning of the videos to show people sort of a route to follow if they don't have any Recorders for the Area yet.  Links in the video for each Recorder incase you are only missing a few as well.

Zone Recorders:

Mount Tam Area
Madera Area
Marin Area
Sausalito Area
San Francisco Area

Co-Op Mission Recorders:

Liberate the Lost
Soleptor Extraction
Explosions 101
Scrapworks Salvage
Island of Lost Soldiers
Cronkhite Bunker
Mine 99

Episode Recorders:

Episode 1

Episode 2

Hidden Recorders:

San Fran Hidden Recorder

Comments

• IsturiIsturi Member Posts: 1,509
    TYVM I wonder if finding all the data recording will unlock anything? Or is it just lore?

• jmcdermottukjmcdermottuk Member RarePosts: 1,571
    Originally posted by DMKano
    Originally posted by Isturi
    TYVM I wonder if finding all the data recording will unlock anything? Or is it just lore?

You get +5 to your ego rating for finding all the recordings in Mount Tam. All the rewards are listed under persuits for each area.

So yeah I do it to boost my ego :)

Also if you complete all of the persuits in a given area you get another award. More Scrip, XP, EGO points and usually a Title and an Outfit to wear. They're definately worth doing for the EGO points alone though. A fully completed area will net you around 35 maybe 40 EGO points, more in the later areas.

• LurcheusLurcheus Member Posts: 8
    Added in Liberate the Lost and Explosions 101 Co-Op Missions
    Double Post :( but I finished all of the Co-Op missions and Added Maps in the new videos.

*Updates for those not done*

-Added Episode 1

-Added Episode 2

-Added Mount Tam Map

-Updated Order/Map for Marin

-Added Liberate the Lost Map

-Added Explosions 101 Map

-Added Hidden Data Recorder in San Fran