Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Column] General: The 12 Least Popular Game Innovations of All Time

13»

Comments

• tokinitokini Member UncommonPosts: 372
    Originally posted by Dracondis
    Also, I think that you're too subtle for this group.  You're going tohave to dumb down the sarcasm.  But I got it.  And it was clever.

subtle?!  it was ham-fisted and incredibly unfunny

the whole point seems the author just wanted a vehicle to make that petty  'Anything by EA, ever' dig at the general playerbase/forum goer.

• GravargGravarg Member UncommonPosts: 3,424
    Originally posted by birdycephon
    WTF did I just read?

Made me laugh.

I wonder if it's good or bad that I'm some of those things, yay narration, life coaching, and mettlemancer XD

• AbimorAbimor Member RarePosts: 874
    Sorry I gues the jokes on me I dont get this humor at all. The title really peaked my interest so I am a little buned that it was not what I thought it would be. I did enjoy the shot at ea though.
  • krondinkrondin Member UncommonPosts: 106

Histerically FUNNY!

TY VM for posting some intillectual Comedy , we dont get to see alot of this !

< Most people arent smart enough to get the humor , if you dont believe me, read the other replies to this thread! >

• NeanderthalNeanderthal Member RarePosts: 1,861
    Originally posted by Psychow
    Originally posted by Dracondis
    Also, I think that you're too subtle for this group.  You're going tohave to dumb down the sarcasm.  But I got it.  And it was clever.

Please interpret for the rest of us!!!

I'm sure he's one of those types who---well, let me put it like this:  If you put a canvas on the floor of a monkey cage.  Then fed the monkey a diet of laxatives and paint balls.  Then took the canvas out a couple of days later and hung it in a public building.  Dracondis would be that guy who stands around pretending to understand what the "artist" was trying to say that the rest of us lowbrows are too stupid to comprehend.

On the other hand this article did get me to log in and respond so that's something.  I do feel a little bit bad for Lisa getting slammed so hard but that comes with the territory if you are going to be a writer

• AutemOxAutemOx Member Posts: 1,704

What?

I would have preferred, before I clicked on the article, to have known it would have little to nothing to do with video games.

Play as your fav retro characters: cnd-online.net. My site: www.lysle.net. Blog: creatingaworld.blogspot.com.

• YuuiYuui Member UncommonPosts: 723
    In this thread - everyone's sarcasm meter is broken, leaving unable to detect or interpret it. 

# A GRIM, ODD, ARCANE SKY
    # ANY GOD, I MARK SACRED
    # A MASKED CRY ADORING
    # A DREAMY, SICK DRAGON

• gekidogekido Member UncommonPosts: 66
    *facepalm*
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751
    Well at least we didnt have to go any further than #1 to realize it was going to be a dumb article.
  • mistmakermistmaker Member UncommonPosts: 321

i would have been interested in a real article about the least innovative game features too. i understand humour and sarcasm, but if that was the case, it was just a bad attempt.

but does she have big tits?

(lol got the joke? no? hahaha)

• faxnadufaxnadu Member UncommonPosts: 940
    why oh why did i even click to read this. 
  • PsychowPsychow Member Posts: 1,784
    Originally posted by m0lly
    why oh why did i even click to read this. 

Because the title of the article sounded like it would be interesting. Unfortunately the actual article was not.

• Crazy_StickCrazy_Stick Member Posts: 1,059
    If nothing else the actual comment replies have been entertaining. I mean, I am trying to find a bright side alright?
  • Ramonski7Ramonski7 Member UncommonPosts: 2,662
    Oh gawd. I want the brain cells back I fried reading that article.image

"Small minds talk about people, average minds talk about events, great minds talk about ideas."

• TheNitewolfTheNitewolf Member Posts: 102
    So I decided to give MMORPG another chance after staying away for a while due to their recent lack of quality writers. Then the first thing I find is this awfully written piece hiding behind a rather sensible title. Guess that means you won't get any more clicks (and thereby income) from me.

My Signature

• darianledarianle Member UncommonPosts: 47

Poorly written.

Made so sense.

Waste of time.

• FailtrainFailtrain Member Posts: 129

If you take all of the letters in this article and jumble them up then it actually kind of makes sense.

but not really.

• BenezettaBenezetta Member UncommonPosts: 94
    I'm disappointed, the title mislead me into thinking this would be a good article.  It might be humorous but I just don't get it.
  • StrommStromm Member Posts: 243
    Originally posted by krondin

Histerically FUNNY!

< Most people arent smart enough to get the humor , if you dont believe me, read the other replies to this thread! >

I hope this is meant to be ironic.

• GreenHellGreenHell Member UncommonPosts: 1,323
    Originally posted by Stromm
    Originally posted by krondin

Histerically FUNNY!

I hope this is meant to be ironic.

LMAO

• AhrienAhrien Member UncommonPosts: 18
    Come on, April's Fool jokes should be posted on April 1st, not 4 days later...
  • HellteronHellteron Member UncommonPosts: 3
    In my opinion, this article is a great exercise of  good sarcasm/criticism from a different point of view.  I love to see the trolls revolving.
  • nebb1234nebb1234 Member Posts: 242
    poorly done... some of the headlines don't even have numbers,,, this site is criminal for spelling and grammar