Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Data Recorder Location Guide

LurcheusLurcheus St. Augustine, FLPosts: 8Member

For those of you that haven't done/completed the Data Recorders I have and am working on posting video guides to show people where they are located. Also started to put a map at the beginning of the videos to show people sort of a route to follow if they don't have any Recorders for the Area yet.  Links in the video for each Recorder incase you are only missing a few as well.

Zone Recorders:

Mount Tam Area
Madera Area
Marin Area
Sausalito Area
San Francisco Area

Co-Op Mission Recorders:

Liberate the Lost
Soleptor Extraction
Explosions 101
Scrapworks Salvage
Island of Lost Soldiers
Cronkhite Bunker
Mine 99

Episode Recorders:

Episode 1

Episode 2

Hidden Recorders:

San Fran Hidden Recorder

Comments

• DMKanoDMKano Gamercentral, AKPosts: 13,216Member Legendary
    I could never finish the Madera one, just too many heh. Thanks for the awesome guides.
  • IsturiIsturi Phoenix, AZPosts: 1,509Member
    TYVM I wonder if finding all the data recording will unlock anything? Or is it just lore?

• DMKanoDMKano Gamercentral, AKPosts: 13,216Member Legendary
    Originally posted by Isturi
    TYVM I wonder if finding all the data recording will unlock anything? Or is it just lore?

You get +5 to your ego rating for finding all the recordings in Mount Tam. All the rewards are listed under persuits for each area.

So yeah I do it to boost my ego :)

• jmcdermottukjmcdermottuk LiverpoolPosts: 1,329Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by DMKano
    Originally posted by Isturi

You get +5 to your ego rating for finding all the recordings in Mount Tam. All the rewards are listed under persuits for each area.

So yeah I do it to boost my ego :)

Also if you complete all of the persuits in a given area you get another award. More Scrip, XP, EGO points and usually a Title and an Outfit to wear. They're definately worth doing for the EGO points alone though. A fully completed area will net you around 35 maybe 40 EGO points, more in the later areas.

• LurcheusLurcheus St. Augustine, FLPosts: 8Member
    Added in Liberate the Lost and Explosions 101 Co-Op Missions
    Double Post :( but I finished all of the Co-Op missions and Added Maps in the new videos.

*Updates for those not done*

-Added Episode 1

-Added Episode 2

-Added Mount Tam Map

-Updated Order/Map for Marin

-Added Liberate the Lost Map

-Added Explosions 101 Map

-Added Hidden Data Recorder in San Fran