Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thank you haters and fanboys

NcrediblebulkNcrediblebulk Member UncommonPosts: 138
For one of the most funny days i've ever spent reading these forums. The only way I can describe it is like watching Theists and Atheists debate the existence of a higher power. Yes this game is hyped but there's clearly a market for it due to the state past MMOs have left the genre in. Thus keep on trolling and defending. Within all this hate and love on these forums I've seen the occasional logical point on both sides. Here's to hoping it funds so the hate can flow and the love can strengthen it's roots.

"Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth."

Comments

• KaiserPhoenixKaiserPhoenix Member Posts: 59

what about us silent and calm observer gents? we get no love?

• NcrediblebulkNcrediblebulk Member UncommonPosts: 138
    Originally posted by KaiserPhoenix

what about us silent and calm observer gents? we get no love?

Don't bring logic and adult like behavior into this forum! How dare you!

"Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth."

• RaagnarzRaagnarz Member RarePosts: 577

I love the haters, trolls, and people that that vote 1 on hype and then come to the forums to thump their chest about it. They complain about how they are tired of seeing this "game" get hype, and tired of seeing spam on the thread watch on the front page. So their brilliant solution to cutting down the spam, fan the fires and keep posting more spam which keeps said threads on the front page. The idiocy of that logic astounds me.

Haters are doing exactly the opposite of what they want to do. Their actions are bringing more attention to CU for the fans thus creating more discussions.

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,505
    People who disagree with you are not haters, learn to discern.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• Instigator-JonesInstigator-Jones Member UncommonPosts: 530
    Ok, I give... IS there a higher power?
  • TumblebutzTumblebutz Member UncommonPosts: 322

Actually, the "haters" remind me of the kid in class who raises his hand to say, "I don't know."

Seriously, if you don't support the game, why are you in the forum? 

Emeryc Eightdrakes - Ranger of DragonMyst Keep - Percival

RED IS DEAD!

This discussion has been closed.