Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Age of Wushu: Get your Dragon Slayer Gift Pack Now!

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

Age of Wushu is a new martial arts themed MMORPG directly from China's Snail Games. The game brings an authentic presentation of Chinese martial arts to devoted players, and with its innovative combat, cultivation and offline play, the game creates a unique martial-arts experience. Now Age of Wushu is in its full launch. To thank our loyal players, Snail Games is offering a great opportunity to get a Dragon Slayer Gift Pack! 

Each Dragon Slayer Gift Pack will give players the following:

• Dew Pill x 20

• Life Expansion Pil x 20

• Pure Chi Pill x 2

• Reputation Scroll (5,000) 

• Nine Turnings Hell Contacting Pill x 2

• Large Ruyi Pilll x 2

• Flowing Frost Costume (Male, 14 Days)

• Elegant Feather (Female, 14 Days)

• Horse Whistle "Dayuan Horse" (14 Day Mount)

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    geez those keys went fast  0.0
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Edited as it seems to have been a technical issue.TY MMORPG for the gift key.
  • DJMantissDJMantiss Member Posts: 100
    Any game, any at all that does the (14 day) crap is blacklisted. Those are simply never worth it and by that huge list of pills tells you this game is a nickle&dime sink. 
  • MindTriggerMindTrigger Member Posts: 2,596
    Originally posted by DJMantiss
    Any game, any at all that does the (14 day) crap is blacklisted. Those are simply never worth it and by that huge list of pills tells you this game is a nickle&dime sink. 

This is one reason I bailed.  Cool concept, but it didn't grab me.

A sure sign that you are in an old, dying paradigm/mindset, is when you are scared of new ideas and new technology. Don't feel bad. The world is moving on without you, and you are welcome to yell "Get Off My Lawn!" all you want while it happens. You cannot, however, stop an idea whose time has come.

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623
    Sorry about that guys - my key import failed and I never realized it.  Keys are there now!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

• VyethVyeth Member UncommonPosts: 1,461
    Originally posted by bcbully
    geez those keys went fast  0.0

So many people have multiple accounts, I wouldnt be surprised if only 10% of people grabbed 100% of the keys.... They say that they want a single character single account type of game but so many activities encourage having many many accounts.. And when giveaways like these happen, people with all those 10 accounts need the items for all 10 "alts"..

• SeptdeezSeptdeez Member UncommonPosts: 21
    I really like the game lots of cool concepts, but yeah it is a money sink and I would rather play a game that I dont have to spend so much time and money on.
  • RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991
    Nice thanks! Having a blast with this game lately. So sandboxy. :)

Joined - July 2004

• afeofwushuafeofwushu Member Posts: 2

what 14 day crap? If you are getting nickled and dime, you have a problem seriously.  A just say no problem. No need to spend a dime outside of VIP, unless you really want to. Even then it's not worth it.

edit- 14 days on the free cosmetic they are giving you? oookay lol probaly should stick to your other game :p

• rodingorodingo Member RarePosts: 2,870
    Originally posted by Admin
    Sorry about that guys - my key import failed and I never realized it.  Keys are there now!

Out of curosity, is it possible for you to disclose how many keys you started with this promotion?

"If I offended you, you needed it" -Corey Taylor

• RohnRohn Member UncommonPosts: 3,730

Thanks for the key!

Like the game.

Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    Originally posted by rodingo

Out of curosity, is it possible for you to disclose how many keys you started with this promotion?

looked like 10k

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• CursedseiCursedsei Member Posts: 1,012
    Originally posted by afeofwushu

what 14 day crap? If you are getting nickled and dime, you have a problem seriously.  A just say no problem. No need to spend a dime outside of VIP, unless you really want to. Even then it's not worth it.

edit- 14 days on the free cosmetic they are giving you? oookay lol probaly should stick to your other game :p

The concept alone is distasteful. Its downright lazy as its the developers essentially saying "Hey, we don't really know how to make money with our cash shop, so just pay to rent everything instead!".

I love Age of Wushu so far, but even I'm not so ignorant to just blatantly attack someone for not liking the "rental' crap. Much less so ignorant and trollish to make an account JUST to do that. There was a reason people wanted that crap removed out of Vindictus, removed out of Dungeon Fighters, and removed from the plenty of other games out there. Whats the point of paying a "rent" that can (and easily will) add up to more than a Subscription MMO, for a F2P title?

There is none.

• rodingorodingo Member RarePosts: 2,870
    Originally posted by Aerowyn

looked like 10k

Yeh that's what I was guessing, but still curious.

"If I offended you, you needed it" -Corey Taylor

• dwarfusdwarfus Member UncommonPosts: 93
    Originally posted by Septdeez
    I really like the game lots of cool concepts, but yeah it is a money sink and I would rather play a game that I dont have to spend so much time and money on.

It's really more like you have to spend lots of time and / or money. You could just spend $300-500 and get a great character with gear and skills for pvp. Or you could grind endlessly for the gear and a chance at those skills. 

But yes, I agree that for me, there are other choices for both my time and money. Cool concepts though if it didn't cost so much of a person's capital.

• afeofwushuafeofwushu Member Posts: 2

• merfistomerfisto Member UncommonPosts: 1
    what is this error code 1001 when redeeming?
  • AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

It was just shy of 10,000 - 9995 I believe.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

• ShadowMoon99ShadowMoon99 Member Posts: 1
    hi admin, my key did not work. Encountered error 1001 at AoW retrieval site. 
  • Hunterz3roHunterz3ro Member Posts: 1
    thank you the key work! :D
  • fonoifonoi Member UncommonPosts: 56
    Thank you, worked like a charm.
  • DragonantisDragonantis Member UncommonPosts: 974
    The code can so far only be entered for the Blue Dragon server, if your planning on starting over on the new server like me, hold onto your code.
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    Can you play the game currently or do you have to wait until the 10th to get in and play it
  • DragonantisDragonantis Member UncommonPosts: 974
    Originally posted by Panther2103
    Can you play the game currently or do you have to wait until the 10th to get in and play it

I think the original server is still live, the white tiger server is the new server that you can pre-create your character on and start on the 10th. Many players including myself are gonna reroll and get a headstart with what we learned.

• richruzzrichruzz Member UncommonPosts: 20
    Can this code be used on our White Tiger characters?