It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
1) WildStar 2) FFXIV:ARR 3) Marvel Heroes. List subject to change as MMOs releases are anounced.
Oderint, dum metuant.
Wildstar is the only mmo of any interest for me.
I'm tired of strict fantasy MMOs. I've been longing for a scifi mmo for a long time.
#2 EQ Next
#3 The Repopulation (not really coming out in 2013 is it)
I am looking for a virtual world where I can be immersed for years to come. Maybe one of these will deliver...maybe not.
- Interested in seeing if they can deliver anything that come close to the hype. If anyone can make an interesting mmo it would be SOE, and if anyone can fail horribly it could be SOE.
- Will they succeed in making combat interesting enough ? Will there be enough long term (re)playability, will the Forge with player made adventures pull this game up ? But most importantly, will they downtone or adjust the pay2win model enough ?
#3 Elder Scrolls
- Bethesda could never make a combat system I found good enough to have fun with, but they sure know how to create adventure and they might be able to some kind of open world feel. Then again, thats all a vague hope, but following with some interest.
"I am my connectome" https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HA7GwKXfJB0
in no particular order...could easily be interchanged with ithrs liek ESO and Blade and Soul and several others as they all are unproven until I get more in depth previews and actual hands on.
Playing right now : Not a thing.Kind of enjoying not having my time tied up with a MMO(s)
I'm look forward to because: None... the more information I get about new titles the less I want to play them
MMO I'm currently playing: SWTOR... and it looks like I am going to play it exclusively in 2013
Sith Warrior - Story of Hate and Love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxKrlwXt7AoImperial Agent - Rise of Cipher Nine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBBj3eJWBvU&feature=youtu.beImperial Agent - Hunt for the Eagle Part 1http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQqjYYU128E
Planet Exploreres,Black Desert Online,Repopulation and some
playing WoT ,FE,ARMA III alpha a bit right now.
i have more interest in EQNext but I'm assuming it wont launch til next year
Kickstarter: Stuff I'm supporting
1. Elder scrolls - Promise of multirole classes and ways to play each class
2. Blade & Soul - Action PvP (I wonder if the pvp would be better than the one in Tera and DragonNest)
3. World of Darkness - Permadeath done right? Hell yeah!
Currently I'm playing DragonNest and Path Of Exile - it's free it's challenging, its cool.
#1 Elder Scrolls
I've always thought TES would be cool as an MMO.
Will be the best browser game ever
I don't really like 4.0 ruleset, but it reminds me of DDO, and I loved that game.
MMO I'm currently playing: Defiance, Rift, Eldevin (beta)
Currently playing : EQ MAC with pc hack from rerolled.org. It's the only great mmo left. It's stuck in 2002. The only game me and my wife come back to over and over. The only mmo that holds us over 3 months. Everyone on the server agrees of course that it is still the best mmo ever made. I just wish new mmo's would use it as a building block... no item level reqs. awesome open dungeons. high lvl buffing , challenging fights. risk , etc etc etc. tons of classes... / races / starting towns.
1. EQ next. 2014 ?? 15
2. Elder scrolls online.
3. neverwinter. just because people had good reviews and it's DD based. somewhat.
1) The Elder scrolls online... could be closer to a true elder scrolls game then most expect it to be.
2) Neverwinter... or the Foundry, single best new innovation in the industry..
3) Everquest Next... The final answer from the most experienced developers, but will it be the right answer?
Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)
What I think will be the most anticipated by all:
My PERSONAL list would be:
2) Origins of Malu/Shroud of the Avatar (alpha)
Wildstar is first solely because it is the most likely to actually launch in 2013
#3: Blade And Soul
Runner ups: TES, Age Of Wushu, Neverwinter
Currently playing: GW2, Tera
I'm not super excited for any of them really, maybe I will be more closer to release. For me there is tooo many games. I don't even know if I'll be able to keep up with all of them and will have to choose a couple of main games. But those are the games that peek my interest a little.
2. The Repopulation
Wildstar looks like silly fun with a TON of things to do.
Repopulation has a crafting system that actually deserves to be called crafting and not just combining.
Neverwinter had very little appeal to me until I actually played it, and I was extremely surprised to find myself wanting to play more. Keep in mind, the last beta weekend coincided with a free Rift weekend and a Defiance beta but Neverwinter was the game I found myself playing the most. I am as surprised as anyone.
1. Age of Wushu - The most content rich, time eating, sleep stealing game on the market.
2. The Repopulation - Rooting for the little guy with big ideas.
3. Origins of Malu - These guys are doing it. Beta starts soon.
Originally posted by rommello would like to get into beta for dragon prophet and otherland, NA versions but i havent got a key for either
otherland development was halted when the developer (not publisher) went belly up.
this year doesn't look that great. but last year we got what ? guild wars 2 and that's it. year before that ? aion . year before that rift ? year before that ? age of conan . year before that .lotro . year before that ? nothing , year before , nothing year before , wow. / eq2 "which sucks" eq1 was the bomb. year before that eqoa 4 years before that eq1 . daoc was ok , only other mmo i'd through on the list that even counts as a good time filler mmo for that year.
1. eq next , crossesfingers. When i first played eq classic time frame. I thought " This is what games should be , They are only going to get better"! Guess what ... they all got worse. eqoa was good until right after frontiers came out. I was teased for playing so much video games as a kid. I won a few big Mortal Kombat tournaments. . EQ1 came out when i was 19. So i had been gaming for a long time when i first found eq1. I have 1 -10 max chars in EVERY majjor mmo. so i've mmo'd . a TON since 1999. I mean like records and shyt. Not working and just gaming for years straight. on and off. You may call it a shit life / no life / lazy / w/e . I still call it insight into the mmo genre most don't have.
2. eso, quest hubs kinda .. uggg . or it'd be my # 1 . i have hopes because they said open dungeons. and tons of cash for dev,
3 neverwinter for 3 weeks ? of fun . no idea didn't play it yet.
Originally posted by Senadina Neverwinter had very little appeal to me until I actually played it, and I was extremely surprised to find myself wanting to play more.
haha same,it lacks in paper but when i tested it i was like hey they have something in here,look how my knockback throws that silly mob all over the place,i dont know what it was but it was not bad game at all.
Originally posted by bopice12 this year doesn't look that great. but last year we got what ? guild wars 2 and that's it. year before that ? aion
last year was more than GW2 - TERA and Secret World
even SWTOR i consider more a 2012 release - it launched 10 days prior to 2012
"No they are not charity. That is where the whales come in. (I play for free. Whales pays.) Devs get a business. That is how it works."
1. The Repopulation
3. Origins of Malu
One word, One reason...."Sandbox.".
Looking at: The RepopulationPreordering: NonePlaying: Random Games