Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thread deleted.... HUGE problem.

mikethkmikethk Member Posts: 105

I made a thread yesterday which said this:

"Hi, DFUW is out in 2 weeks if anyone wanna try it out".

Basically that was it. . . Now the thread is deleted by a moderator.

This type of insane control, is sick and bad for the humanbeing. We have freedom of speech in my country, and sometimes i just realise that is not how some countries have it.

To delete such a thread is a HUGE problem. . .

They also gaved me a temperary ban for saying that some MMO's are "loser MMO's, which cheat on people".

I dont see why i cant say this. I mean it, and i believe its best for everyone to say what they mean. But im just not allowed to. Some HITLER dude things he needs to ban min.... 10 users per day, else i guees it wasent a day....

I will prop... be banned permantly now because i say what i feel is going on.... Like with HITLER, you where killed if you hated him.

Still i think ESO cheats on you with instanced world, but i guees the mods likes ESO and therefore i get a ban. HAHAHAHA how sad and ridicules. Getting a ban for explaning my thoughts in modern words.

Comments

• IsawaIsawa Member UncommonPosts: 1,051
    Originally posted by mikethk

I will prop... be banned permantly now because i say what i feel is going on.... Like with HITLER, you where killed if you hated him.

Did you post the DFUW thread in ESO like this one?

• ComanComan Member UncommonPosts: 2,178

I decide how you talk in my house and I kick you out of it if you break those rules. That is my right as the owner of the house as I decide who gain entry and who not. Same with stores. The owner can deny you access because you used your right of free speech and he dislike it. 

Forum are not exempt for that. They are owned by other. Your a guest here. Nothing more. 

• wartyxwtwartyxwt Member Posts: 172
    DF is a piece of shit, your thread was deleted for the same reason. Now dally along nicely and no more of your shenanigans ok?
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435

From the Rules of Conduct (a great read if you find yourself being excessively moderated)

Game Attacks

• Unsubstantiated comments about specific or general games will be penalized in nearly the same way attacks against people will. The exception is that you can say mean things about games provided you back it up with reasons.
      Example: "Game X sucks." is not a legitimate comment. "Game X sucks, because..." is acceptable.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• mikethkmikethk Member Posts: 105
    Originally posted by Kyleran

From the Rules of Conduct (a great read if you find yourself being excessively moderated)

Game Attacks

• Unsubstantiated comments about specific or general games will be penalized in nearly the same way attacks against people will. The exception is that you can say mean things about games provided you back it up with reasons.
      Example: "Game X sucks." is not a legitimate comment. "Game X sucks, because..." is acceptable.

Problem is im the only one who gets a ban...

All others who hated on DFUW didnt..... Ïts just aint fair, ofc. i hate it.

• LivnthedreamLivnthedream Member Posts: 555

Game Attacks

Problem is im the only one who gets a ban...

All others who hated on DFUW didnt..... Ïts just aint fair, ofc. i hate it.

You got a suspension because you are playing propaganda games in another games forum. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

• wordizwordiz Member Posts: 464
    Darkfall forum that way homie >
  • DAS1337DAS1337 Member UncommonPosts: 2,610

Game Attacks

So, for instance, If I said DFUW sucks, because It is my opinion is substantiated by reason?

That is a pretty general rule, and can pretty much be based on the mod's own objectivity at any time.  

Don't fret OP, I get warned and temp banned all the time.  I've even e-mailed them back, insulting them and telling them how stupid that I believe they are for being completely unreasonable.  I've even asked them several times to ban me permanantly because I will not stop explaining to stupid people that they are stupid on these forums.  

They don't really care unless it's something super malicious.  Like I'm guessing if I were to be spamming racial slurs and such on the boards, that may be the only way to get their attention.  Otherwise, just treat their warning or deletion of your thread as what it is.  Crap.

Now, if you posted that thread in the TESO forums, then I would have to agree with them.  This forum is no place for threads about DFUW.  It's clear that you were trying to drum up a reaction, and that in essence is trolling.  You should be able to understand that.

• MadDemon64MadDemon64 Member UncommonPosts: 1,102

This type of insane control, is sick and bad for the humanbeing. We have freedom of speech in my country, and sometimes i just realise that is not how some countries have it.

To delete such a thread is a HUGE problem. . .

They also gaved me a temperary ban for saying that some MMO's are "loser MMO's, which cheat on people".

I dont see why i cant say this. I mean it, and i believe its best for everyone to say what they mean. But im just not allowed to. Some HITLER dude things he needs to ban min.... 10 users per day, else i guees it wasent a day....

Still i think ESO cheats on you with instanced world, but i guees the mods likes ESO and therefore i get a ban. HAHAHAHA how sad and ridicules. Getting a ban for explaning my thoughts in modern words.

You had my sympathy until you likened the mods to Hitler.

Now I hate you for your obvious lack of knowledge and equating a bunch of people on the internet who deleted your comment for whatever reason and only hurt your feelings to a man who created one of the largest and bloodiest government run mass genocides in history who killed millions, destroyed the lives of countless more, and left a stain on Germany that they will never be able to wash away.

While I doubt you will be banned permanently, I certainly hope that you are.

Since when is Tuesday a direction?

• wartyxwtwartyxwt Member Posts: 172
    Originally posted by DAS1337
    Now, if you posted that thread in the TESO forums, then I would have to agree with them.  This forum is no place for threads about DFUW.  It's clear that you were trying to drum up a reaction, and that in essence is trolling.  You should be able to understand that.

That's just it, he did post it in the ESO forum, and no, he doesn't understand this.

• RoxtarrRoxtarr Member CommonPosts: 1,122
    The OP deserved it. He comes into the ESO forum basically says that ESO sucks and they shoudl go play another game. Not sure what's complicated about it or why it's a problem.

If in 1982 we played with the current mentality, we would have burned down all the pac man games since the red ghost was clearly OP. Instead we just got better at the game.

• SoliloquySoliloquy Member CommonPosts: 128

Somehow I don't think that was it.

locking this thread and you should take it up with Mike Bitton if you have an issue with the moderation.

edit: looked at the thread that was deleted and it doesn't look too bad excpet that you were "dissing" ESO in order to promote Dark Fall. This is frowned upon. As I indicated, take it up with Mike.

This discussion has been closed.