Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

how much time dos it tacke the DL

blackbladeXXblackbladeXX Member UncommonPosts: 6
so im downloading the game but i need to know first howch much time dos it acke to DL how much time did it tacke with you guys? i really need to know

Comments

• birdycephonbirdycephon Member UncommonPosts: 1,314
    You didnt say how fast your connection is.
  • NetSageNetSage Member UncommonPosts: 1,059
    Originally posted by blackbladeXX
    so im downloading the game but i need to know first howch much time dos it acke to DL how much time did it tacke with you guys? i really need to know

Well once you start the download there is usually a time estimate given to you by any modern download program....

• blackbladeXXblackbladeXX Member UncommonPosts: 6
    i know it can pause my DL but i only have 5 GB a month and 5 free GB only at 6pm till 12 and besides i cant keep my DL open 24 hours not even 5 hours a day becouse my brothers use it all the time
  • RanninRannin Member Posts: 9
    Uh I'm not sure how long it would take you. I know that it uses happy cloud so you can start playing before the download is done. 
  • LeiloniLeiloni Member RarePosts: 1,266
    Originally posted by blackbladeXX
    i know it can pause my DL but i only have 5 GB a month and 5 free GB only at 6pm till 12 and besides i cant keep my DL open 24 hours not even 5 hours a day becouse my brothers use it all the time

Well the game is about 28 GB so it's going to take a while depending on your connection.