Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ghost of a Tale - Needs your backing

expressoexpresso Member UncommonPosts: 2,218

Not an MMO but worth a mention I think.

Finanly a true indie developer (1 man team currently) needs 40,000 Euro to finish his charming little game adventure http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ghost-of-a-tale - dont back those multimillion dollor 20-30man projects back indies.

I put in 20 Euro (first time backing any project).

Comments

• DreskestDreskest Member Posts: 69
    Hmmm,  no thanks, I'll just pass.
  • expressoexpresso Member UncommonPosts: 2,218
    Originally posted by Dreskest
    Hmmm,  no thanks, I'll just pass.

You mean you didn't fall in love with that mouse... YOU MONSTER!

• FromHellFromHell Member Posts: 1,311

Woah.. that is looking pretty amazing and unique. Unlike some other overhyped vaporware project, this little indie game has actual GAMEPLAY FOOTAGE !

I´m in

Secrets of Dragon?s Spine Trailer.. ! :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwT9cFVQCMw

Best MMOs ever played: Ultima, EvE, SW Galaxies, Age of Conan, The Secret World
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2X_SbZCHpc&t=21s

The Return of ELITE !

• EladiEladi Member UncommonPosts: 1,145
    Leave it to the french to create a unique little art work, they do it whit movies, art and now games to. shame i dont have any money to spend, this would be worth it.
  • DoogiehowserDoogiehowser Member Posts: 1,873
    How many people would be interested in playing a mouse;)

"The problem is that the hardcore folks always want the same thing: 'We want exactly what you gave us before, but it has to be completely different.'
    -Jesse Schell

"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."
    -Luke McKinney

• RaagnarzRaagnarz Member RarePosts: 577
    I gotta say in a world of the similar where everything copies everything else, that was one of the most amazingly refreshing things I've ever seen. I don't have an igg account but I'll be setting one up tomorrow to help the guy. I actually want to play that right now lol. The water effects were breathtaking.
  • Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    Originally posted by Doogiehowser
    How many people would be interested in playing a mouse;)

Not just a mere mouse, a mouse with a lute on his back :) as someone with a couple minstrel toons in LotRO I'm looking forward to know where did he learn the Lute use skill and how will he use the lute against the skelly rats :)

Not to mention the dude's cool DRM policy:

"The game won't be burdened by any DRM. If a person decides to enjoy the game without acknowledging the efforts that went into creating it, there's nothing I can do about it. But somehow hindering honest players' experience does not strike me as a viable solution."

EA, Sim City anyone? :)

• DalekThayDalekThay Member Posts: 52
    I'll support this game if you support the game in my signature ;)
  • expressoexpresso Member UncommonPosts: 2,218
    Originally posted by DalekThay
    I'll support this game if you support the game in my signature ;)

That's blackmail.. the Dr. will hear about this.

• AbimorAbimor Member RarePosts: 875
    This game looks cool I cant belive one guy did all that work.
  • RaagnarzRaagnarz Member RarePosts: 577
    Yeah other than the music one guy doing that is amazing.
  • WhitenorthstarWhitenorthstar Member Posts: 1
    image Here is a new video of the beautiful 'Ghost of a Tale' main character :)