Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What game are you currently addicted to ?

slygamer1979slygamer1979 Member UncommonPosts: 101
believe it or not i got back into playing pokemon atleast one or the more recent ones pokemon black and have been at it for around a week lol.  sure i have plenty of PS3/PC games but i got a little tired of the wait for new content such as waiting for the expansions for dead island & dragons dogma which i think are coming out this month or so. i suppose i call playing a pokemon game a guilty pleasure :-P.

Comments

• birdycephonbirdycephon Member UncommonPosts: 1,314
    None. There isnt a single game I cannot stop playing. There hasnt been since I quit WoW.
  • JaedorJaedor Member UncommonPosts: 1,173

Rift, but only because of dimensions (housing). It's my endgame and I spend about 75% of my game time on it.

• fivorothfivoroth Member UncommonPosts: 3,916
    At the moment I only play SC2. Since Hots I've been hooked again. Back when WoL I couldn't stop playing. So yeah SC2. Although there are a LOT of games which  I want to play but can't because I don't have my Xbox with me at the moment. Left it at home and now I am a sad student with no xbox :( But when I get it back there are tons of games I wouldn't mind playing. Also I really wanna play Injustice: Gods among us from Netherrealms coming sooooon. Those guys are really good at making fighting games :P

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

• Punk999Punk999 Member UncommonPosts: 882
    Playing alot of Age of Conan at the moment, and Chivalry.

"Negaholics are people who become addicted to negativity and self-doubt, they find fault in most things and never seem to be satisfied."
    ^MMORPG.com

• flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454
    Im still playing Guild Wars 2 a lot.  In fact, I'm probably playing more than when I started in September at launch.  I used to exclusively PvE but WvW has lately been taking up the buik of my time.  
  • akiira69akiira69 Member UncommonPosts: 615
    For me the correct question isnt "what Game are you Currently Addicted to?" but "What game arent you currently Addicted to?" I love all the video games I own whether its on my Desktop, My Droid Phone, My Droid Tablet, or my PSP.

"Possibly we humans can exist without actually having to fight. But many of us have chosen to fight. For what reason? To protect something? Protect what? Ourselves? The future? If we kill people to protect ourselves and this future, then what sort of future is it, and what will we have become? There is no future for those who have died. And what of those who did the killing? Is happiness to be found in a future that is grasped with blood stained hands? Is that the truth?"

• luclinraiderluclinraider Member UncommonPosts: 96

Believe it or not....Atomix Blade and Souls Server.

I just cant get over the game...its WAY too much fun.

And its a Majority Korean unfinished Beta version....I cant wait it to come to US.

• WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,309

STO, but I've just about completed all of the doffing tiers, so my interest is waning.

Borderlands 2 just got an update and that itch to play is growing again.

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• TyrantasTyrantas Member UncommonPosts: 369
    Starcraft 2, I am competetive guy so once I found out sc2 esports scene can't stop being follower of that, + it has ltos and lots content for casuals aswell. Multiplayer is way too fun, like i don't go to other games anymore if i need to get some fun outside of serious laddering stuff, i just go to arcade and get a fun mod to play, lately been doing lots of free for alls with my team, lots of fun, we gather on teamspeak and play those.
  • PigEyePigEye Member Posts: 78
    None. Sadly.

PigEye McNasty
    DFOUW NA

• jtcgsjtcgs Member Posts: 1,777
    The game...of life.

“I hope we shall crush...in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations, which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country." ~Thomes Jefferson

• dave6660dave6660 Member UncommonPosts: 2,699

Great.  The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem.

I'm sure the Betty Ford clinic has a spot for all of you.

“There are certain queer times and occasions in this strange mixed affair we call life when a man takes this whole universe for a vast practical joke, though the wit thereof he but dimly discerns, and more than suspects that the joke is at nobody's expense but his own.”
    -- Herman Melville

• khartokhar3khartokhar3 Member UncommonPosts: 486
    rage. i actually dont like shooters but i have alot of fun playin that game atm.
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    not addicted to any game. Currently playing Defiance, but not addicted to any game.

• DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818
    I've been playing warframe a lot.  If you could mash it together with firefall...you'd have a pretty awesome fpsmmo.
  • pacovpacov Member Posts: 311
    Mount and Blade Warband mod called Prophesy of Pendor.

• DalekThayDalekThay Member Posts: 52
    Bioshock Infinite. Currently at the beginning of my second playthrough.
  • Ubel12Ubel12 Member UncommonPosts: 153

Yes Bioshock's new foray into a new world is amazing!

• rawfoxrawfox Member UncommonPosts: 788

Im only addicted to my guitar.

Playing it loud and full of distrotion, raw and fast.

I found myself playing FireFall for 6hrs yesterday .. ups.

• DrakynnDrakynn Member Posts: 2,030

Bioshock Infinite on PC

Bard's Tale,Dungelot,Mighty Dungeons and Catapult King on Android.

• eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317
    I never would have guessed that pokemon would have been mentioned in this thread at all. 

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• ForumPvPForumPvP Member Posts: 871

A game wheres spells like this:

*Paradox Clone*

Description: You summon your future self to fight alongside you for 5 turns.At some point in the future ,you´ll be pulled in to the past fight alongside your past self after the initial effect ends.This spell splits the timeline.Attempting to use another spell that also splits the timeline while this effect is active will be unsuccessful.This spell takes no time to cast.

This freaking game is full of that kind of grazy stuff,its just grazy.

Tales of Maj'Eyal #1 Roguelike. edit:Roguelove

Let's internet

• nhiscoolnhiscool Member Posts: 17

I wish I had a game to be addicted to. . then I wouldn't be on a mmorpg site looking at which game to play next -.-

• RinnaRinna Member UncommonPosts: 389
    Originally posted by birdycephon
    None. There isnt a single game I cannot stop playing. There hasnt been since I quit WoW.

This.  I'm playing GW2 but I can go a whole week without logging in.  I keep waiting for the next game to drag me in and keep me there for a while but every game just holds me for a bit and then I lose interest.  

No bitchers.

• easy-reasy-r Member Posts: 38

the pimp game