Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Enough said.

VicodinTacoVicodinTaco Member UncommonPosts: 804

Got out of bed this morning to take a piss, instead of getting some much needed rest and going back to sleep, I booted up Path of Exile.

Enough said.

Comments

• Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440
    I'm enjoying it a lot too.  The atmosphere is great.
  • newbihacknewbihack Member CommonPosts: 36
    getting bored from it now, but I am taking some break. The game still rocks to me and  there are only few trading issues and connections to other people otherwise yea am still going online on time to time. hope this great game stays great. Big fun in CB and now OB too.
  • jpnolejpnole Member UncommonPosts: 1,698
    Originally posted by newbihack
    getting bored from it now, but I am taking some break. The game still rocks to me and  there are only few trading issues and connections to other people otherwise yea am still going online on time to time. hope this great game stays great. Big fun in CB and now OB too.

Same here. Love the game but hitting that invisible yet concrete & steel fortified wall of burnout. Hope they have nothing but success with the game. I am back to playing single player rpgs... go figure. 

• UNH0LYEV1LUNH0LYEV1L Member UncommonPosts: 571
    I love ARPG's they are my favorite, and this game is freaking amazing.  I'm hitting that wall too though of boredom.  I have an 84 Cold Crit witch, an 80 Lightning arrow ranger, and a 75 Tank Templar.  The game just gets so horribly grindy b/c of lack of high level content post 80 that it just isnt that fun to play.  All the classes rock though, but I really do not have a burning desire to keep rerolling classes.