Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Defiance is coming out in a few days. General consensus on it?

12346»

Comments

• mindw0rkmindw0rk St-petersburgPosts: 1,351Member
    Originally posted by fallenlords But as you say each to their own, some people don't like fun that much.

I assume you meant some people find fun in different things. Some in brilliant story. Some in "lemme shoot dat mutant in da face"

• fallenlordsfallenlords NottinghamPosts: 680Member
    Originally posted by mindw0rk
    Originally posted by fallenlords But as you say each to their own, some people don't like fun that much.

I assume you meant some people find fun in different things. Some in brilliant story. Some in "lemme shoot dat mutant in da face"

No I meant some people don't like fun.  They look for other things in a game, fancy graphics, elaborate story telling, intrigue, mystery, complex design and deep characters etc.  Fun is at the bottom of the list when it comes to gaming for some strange reason.   Fun only seems to be achieved once all the other elements are in place.

• DoogiehowserDoogiehowser ParisPosts: 1,873Member
    Originally posted by mindw0rk

To be fair here once you get out of the cutscenes and story dialouges in any MMO all you do is shoot things in the face. I shot more zombies in face in Kingsmouth in first 10 minutes than i did in first one hour in Defiance.

Atleats get a valid point if you want to put the MMO down.

"The problem is that the hardcore folks always want the same thing: 'We want exactly what you gave us before, but it has to be completely different.'
    -Jesse Schell

"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."
    -Luke McKinney

• findreleasefindrelease ViennaPosts: 3Member
    played it at a friends who HAD to have it... not too impressed... there are better! ;)
12346»