Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone else getting Error 101 ( (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET)?

GrimmWrathGrimmWrath Member Posts: 59

Every time I try to login to a Trion site for the forums or account access I keep running into a connection brick wall.  The problem is not on this end as I'm able to access everything else on the net and it's the same using multiple computers and moblie devices - so not a malware or other local computer problem.  There's lots of folks out there mentioning setting up accounts and downloading the weekend client so it doesn't seem Trions end is currently down either.

It almost acts like an IP block.  Just wondering if others are experiencing similar issues?

Edit:  Really don't need any "Works for me dur hur!" responses - aware it's working for most - as I asked, looking to see if others are experiencing anything similar.

Comments

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    just logged in to Rifts site and have no problem

• HawthornHawthorn Member UncommonPosts: 43

Possible thier download server is a bit overloaded.  They have been sending invites since the 16th and not everyone with a code has gotten thier email saying they are in yet. 

Edit:   http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?746-help-cant-log-in-trionworlds

Basicaly clear cookies.  Try another browser.  Or hardwired into the modem to get download.

• nikkousnikkous Member Posts: 1

I have the same problem, cant sign in for the last 2 days.

Grimm where are you from? Maybe it is regional problem. Im from Slovenia.

• GrimmWrathGrimmWrath Member Posts: 59
    East coast, USA.

Doing a little experimenting I can log into the forums and account site if I use a proxy server - which further leans me in the direction this is a local internet or IP blocking problem.

Trying to work through it with Trion support - currently just going through the motions of providing info and confirming I did all the things on their support script list for basic computer and connection problems...
  • dew1803dew1803 Member Posts: 2

Did you ever find a resolution for this issue? I'm currently encountering it and have the same IP Block suspicions.

Any insight you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

-dew

• dew1803dew1803 Member Posts: 2

Thanks for the reply, I'll submit a ticket.

-dew