Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dragon's Prophet: More VIP Beta Invites Sent

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Sony Online Entertainment has announced that more beta invitations for Dragon's Prophet are on their way as the team opens up the game to increasing numbers of players.

As before, please remember a few things:

• This is just one of many large waves of VIP invites, and our goal is to have ALL of our VIP account holders in by mid-April, followed by Priority and regular accounts. Please be patient.

• You will be awarded your VIP perks (the dragon, armor, equipment slots, etc.) at the start of OPEN beta, not closed beta.

• Early entrants should expect a game still in development and not one that's ready for release. Judge and review it in Open Beta!

• There is an NDA and we enforce it - please don't jeapardize your account by posting screenshots, streams, or game info.

• Please DO post feedback on our private Beta forums, which you'll gain access to when flagged for Beta.

Via Dragon's Prophet NA Facebook

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,610

How do I become a VIP?

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    Originally posted by Nanfoodle
    How do I become a VIP?

20$ founder purchase.  :)

https://www.dragonsprophetthegame.com/vip-access.vm

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,610
    Originally posted by BillMurphy
    Originally posted by Nanfoodle
    How do I become a VIP?

20$ founder purchase.  :)

https://www.dragonsprophetthegame.com/vip-access.vm

Thanks Bill, as always your time you take to talk and reply to the community here rocks! Im a fan!

• Zen_BladeZen_Blade Member UncommonPosts: 106
    The founder packages (VIP) are basically Station cash purchases as the amount of SC you get is exactly what the packages cost at normal price.  The rest is bonus, but regardless you are choosing to invest in Sony Station games before seeing it firsthand.
  • exile02exile02 Member UncommonPosts: 15
    ive seen some korean gameplay vids and honestly- dont get your hopes up. My first impression from watching those gamplay videos was: 6/10.
  • rommellorommello Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 185
    SOE, i can already sense disaster pay to win/ pay for any fun, dam you sony i wish they never bought this game, would have been much better in the hands of say i dunno Trion maybe

hallo ~_~

• EctoronEctoron Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Naah not Trion, best F2P Company so far is "Grinding Gear Games" from "Path of Exile". Shop there only contains fluff aka optical enhancements and Bank slots. 
  • Alexander.BAlexander.B Member UncommonPosts: 90
    Originally posted by Ectoron
    Naah not Trion, best F2P Company so far is "Grinding Gear Games" from "Path of Exile". Shop there only contains fluff aka optical enhancements and Bank slots. 

I had high hopes for Defiance, enough to purchase the Digital Deluxe edition, but so far it has let me down with so little gameplay w/ the main story and any incentive to continue playing. 

• TheJodaTheJoda Member UncommonPosts: 605
    Ya i was all for this game till I read their cash shop will be selling weapons and armor...and not just for looks!  P2W for sure  =(

....Being Banned from MMORPG's forums since 2010, for Trolling the Trolls!!!