Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Loving this game its awesome. ..... wheres the global chat?

DonY81DonY81 Member UncommonPosts: 398

This game i cant fault in many ways so far..it has me engaged but where is the global chat. It just makes me feel less lonely.

Comments

• SupportPlayerMMSupportPlayerMM Member Posts: 310
    No global chat =( makes me sad too, a game ad actually want to talk to people in.
  • DonY81DonY81 Member UncommonPosts: 398

my god, no global chat.....really?

• bmiles510bmiles510 Member UncommonPosts: 11
    That doesn't sound like a bad thing to me... I like lack of global chat.  Give yell a decent range and move on.
  • hcoelhohcoelho Member UncommonPosts: 529

care to elaborate in why its awsome ? 

what does make you engaged ?

• KanesterKanester Member UncommonPosts: 375
    Was about to buy this game tomorow, Is there an area chat?
  • WarjinWarjin Member UncommonPosts: 1,216
    I agree, the chat sucks a big one in this game, but everything else is fun.
  • WarjinWarjin Member UncommonPosts: 1,216
    Originally posted by Kanester

Yeah, there is area, but no global, chat needs a make over for PC, this games UI and chat had console in mind, there needs to be a PC patch to make over the UI and chat.

• BadOrbBadOrb Member UncommonPosts: 791
    Originally posted by Warjin
    I agree, the chat sucks a big one in this game, but everything else is fun.

Is there no chat system at all ? My copy should be here tomorrow and thought it would have at least a simple chat system.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

PSO 4 years , EQOA 4 months , PSU 7 years , SWTOR launch ongoing , PSO2 SEA launch ongoing , Destiny 360 launch ongoing.
    "SWG was not fun. Let it go buddy." quote from iiNoSkillzii 10/18/13
    The original propoganda pixie dust villain :[]

• StimzStimz Member UncommonPosts: 79
    Yeah theres acouple caht systems( Area,Team,Party, and clan) but yeah, it kinda sucks, no global... doesnt bother me to much since i have a clan though.

• BadOrbBadOrb Member UncommonPosts: 791
    Originally posted by Warjin
    Originally posted by Kanester

Yeah, there is area, but no global, chat needs a make over for PC, this games UI and chat had console in mind, there needs to be a PC patch to make over the UI and chat.

Right at least it has area chat then. Sounds like the console versions need a new chat system too , maybe a mail system ? They have no excuse really for dumbing down the UI for the PC version at all. Nothing to do with console versions. They just sound like they took the lazy approach to me. It's not like a console game can't have a chat system , it's not difficult to implement , even if it where on the PS2 or even a Dreamcast.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

PSO 4 years , EQOA 4 months , PSU 7 years , SWTOR launch ongoing , PSO2 SEA launch ongoing , Destiny 360 launch ongoing.
    "SWG was not fun. Let it go buddy." quote from iiNoSkillzii 10/18/13
    The original propoganda pixie dust villain :[]