Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Founders Exchange (what we spend our FP on)

From the Kickstarter page:

Comments

• SeariasSearias Member UncommonPosts: 743
    I guess most of my points are going towards reserving names :P. Unless, there is a way to buy more points with real money.

<InvalidTag type="text/javascript" src="http://www.gamebreaker.tv/cce/e.js"></script><div class="cce_pane" content-slug="which-world-of-warcraft-villain-are-you" ctype="quiz" d="http://www.gamebreaker.tv"></div>;

• VymmVymm Member Posts: 112

Pretty exciting stuff there.  I can't wait to see the future for this game.  The KS presentation is worth watching a few times ...

Vymm

• WazlukWazluk Member Posts: 159

I want to know if FP can be transferred/shared?  Can guild members send FP to the guild leader to get guild items from the store?

Terminus
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us!
    Wazluk - Legionnaire of Terminus
    Draken Stalker
  • outd00rmineroutd00rminer Member Posts: 37

I've got 55 FP so I would prob go with

Special Death animation - 25 - I foresee dying a lot so I'll need to go in amusing fashion

Priority Login -10 - WIth my schedule nowadays I play in small concentrated spurts, Queues are the bane of my life

Unique Hair/Skin/Tattoo - Leftover points

• belatucadrosbelatucadros Member UncommonPosts: 264
    HD Map, yes please.
  • SorninSornin Member Posts: 1,133
    I have 300 FPs to toss around, well, 305 with the mailing list, so I can get a fair few. I will definitely be getting the guild-related ones for my guild. Past that, maybe some of the animations, the cloak, etc. I likely will not delve much into the really pricey ones.

• Ice-QueenIce-Queen Member UncommonPosts: 2,483
    I will need more details on what they all look like before I can determine which I'd like.

What happens when you log off your characters????.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQhfhnjYMk
    Dark Age of Camelot

• NanulakNanulak Member UncommonPosts: 372
    I need more FP's........

Nanulak

• outd00rmineroutd00rminer Member Posts: 37
    Originally posted by grogstorm
    I need more FP's........

This.

I'm thinking I might move up a couple pledge tiers before its all said and done.

• StilerStiler Member Posts: 599

lol so many things from that list that I could potentally want.

I wonder if they'll offer a way to buy more FP as an add-on? Similar to how other kickstarters allow you to pledge and then add on items to your pledge you might want that aren't exclusives, etc.

(like Starcitizen, how you could add-on ships, skins for ships, etc).

Originally posted by Stiler

lol so many things from that list that I could potentally want.

I wonder if they'll offer a way to buy more FP as an add-on? Similar to how other kickstarters allow you to pledge and then add on items to your pledge you might want that aren't exclusives, etc.

(like Starcitizen, how you could add-on ships, skins for ships, etc).

Yes, it has been mentioned that they will allow addons.

Or, you could just get one of the two $5,000 tiers or the $10,000 tier and get one of every item included. ;)

• Daventry85Daventry85 Member Posts: 7

I have a long history of beta / alpha testing so i was more in tune with the 180$ package of Internal Testing , which is sad because at the same time i'm a HUGE fan of DAOC and would have preferred the 200-250 package for the FP's , extra character slots , and other perks.

So my question is , i hope they give us an oppurtunity to purchase or fund more money to get extra FP.

• BowbowDAoCBowbowDAoC Member UncommonPosts: 472

Since i changed Tier, i have now 40 instead of 55 lol, but thats ok

So far i'm aiming for :

For sure

priority login 10

founders only leaderboards 5

Founder's cloak 5

?

?

maybe

additional storage 10

glowy crafter hammer 5

additional storage 5

special forge 10

Reserve name 20-100 (?) (dont know this is going to work....maybe 20 per name up to a max of 5 ? )

Bowbow is a lousy name, but i'm sticking with it for my archer type class lol (back in DAoC, i had a kob so a dumb name made sense :P plus, in french, when a kid gets hurt we go " bobo ? " so the name does make sense, i so much hurted those albs in our frontiers lol)

Bowbow (kob hunter) Infecto (kob cave shammy) and Thurka (troll warrior) on Merlin/Midgard DAoC
    Thurka on WAR

Originally posted by Xobdnas

I love this type of stuff, need more FPs!

So Far:
    Death and Sit Animation (if they are cool) 50
    Hair 10-100
    Skin 10-100
    TATTOO! 10-100
    Founder Boards 5
    Cloak 5
    Storage 5

Anyone know what priority login and priority appeal are?

Priority login means if there is a queue to login, you jump to the front (but not past others who have the same perk!). Priority appeal means that any customer service appeals you make, likely using the in-game /petition feature (or whatever they call it), jump to the front of the queue, too.

In my opinion, these perks are not really worth it. Most of the time there will likely be no queues to login, and I can only remember making two petitions for customer service help in my 16-year MMORPG career.

• ArbroathArbroath Member UncommonPosts: 176
    I want them all. How much will that be, please? What you need, credit card? Cash? The only one I don't need is the Reserve Name. All my names are in Scottish Gaelic. And who speaks that....lol

It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom — for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself. ~Declaration of Arbroath