Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Serious answers only, Should I play Mortal Online or Darkfall?

EpicentEpicent Member UncommonPosts: 648
Moved this post because I accidentally put it in the wrong forum. I am really burned out on themeparks and I hate easy mode. I was wondering if anyone could give me any info on darkfall and mortal online and which would be better for me. I enjoy both pvp and pve and I am willing to spend money if necessary. Also if anyone has a home for me in either of these games that would also be appreciated. Thanks. I really need info on the pros and cons of these games from experienced players. Thanks.

Comments

• VolkonVolkon Member UncommonPosts: 3,748
    I haven't looked into either of these games, but I guess the question to ask is what do you know of each game and what is it you're looking for? Odds are you'll get a better answer that way than relying on someone else's oftem biased opinion.

Oderint, dum metuant.

• EpicentEpicent Member UncommonPosts: 648
    Originally posted by Volkon
    I haven't looked into either of these games, but I guess the question to ask is what do you know of each game and what is it you're looking for? Odds are you'll get a better answer that way than relying on someone else's oftem biased opinion.

Well like, does the new darkfall have any pve whatsoever, which one has a bigger world, which one is a more complete game, which one has a more epic feel i suppose lol.

• BamanenBamanen Member UncommonPosts: 63

Don't want to break NDA on darkfall but.....

1, Darkfall world is insanely huge, and DFUW is basically same world with remade graphics..

2, Darkfall 1 had PVE, and DFUW is going beyond PVE in darkfall 1.

Hope this helps... IMO DFUW>MO in almost every way.

• Jester92Jester92 Member Posts: 156
    Mortal was/is a huge letdown so far. The dev team is full of idiots.

J. B.