Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Serious answers only, Should I play Mortal Online or Darkfall?

EpicentEpicent Member UncommonPosts: 648
I am really burned out on themeparks and I hate easy mode. I was wondering if anyone could give me any info on darkfall and mortal online and which would be better for me. I enjoy both pvp and pve and I am willing to spend money if necessary. Also if anyone has a home for me in either of these games that would also be appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• SupportPlayerMMSupportPlayerMM Member Posts: 310
    Darkfall, it's either Darkfall or Arche Age for me when those games finish. Mortal has a history of corrupt developers giving favortism openly and publically to players and in a game where pvp matters and everything you own can get stolen... that's the furthest thing from cool.
  • VolkonVolkon Member UncommonPosts: 3,748

Serious answer only? 

OK, go to those forums and do your own research rather than troll the forum of a completely unrelated game. Seriously. 

Oderint, dum metuant.

• EpicentEpicent Member UncommonPosts: 648
    Originally posted by SupportPlayerMM
    Darkfall, it's either Darkfall or Arche Age for me when those games finish.

Appreciate it. Ive played mortal online like 2 years ago and really liked it but it was really buggy. wondering if its fixed. also darkfall looks good but i really need more info to make a decision. Did I really post this in the Defiance forums? oops.

• FromHellFromHell Member Posts: 1,311
    Better play on a Blood and Glory ruleset server of Age of Conan, FFA PvP and corpse loot feels pretty sandboxy to me and the worlds are huge and beautiful.

Secrets of Dragon?s Spine Trailer.. ! :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwT9cFVQCMw

Best MMOs ever played: Ultima, EvE, SW Galaxies, Age of Conan, The Secret World
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2X_SbZCHpc&t=21s

The Return of ELITE !

• VolkonVolkon Member UncommonPosts: 3,748
    Originally posted by Epicent
    Originally posted by SupportPlayerMM
    Darkfall, it's either Darkfall or Arche Age for me when those games finish.

Appreciate it. Ive played mortal online like 2 years ago and really liked it but it was really buggy. wondering if its fixed. also darkfall looks good but i really need more info to make a decision. Did I really post this in the Defiance forums? oops.

If posting here was an accident then please accept my apologies for seeming a bit harsh. Some days my tolerance of trolls is less than others. But still, I'd recommend the related forums of those games for more research to give you a better idea of what each is about. You'll do far better than relying on the random advice of a random forum poster imo.

Oderint, dum metuant.