Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Torchlight 2: GUTS Game Editor Released

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Runic has announced that the GUTS game editor for Torchlight II has finally been released. GUTS is the same tool that the development team used to create Torchlight II and allows players to create their own levels, monsters, adventures and more.

GUTS is our in-house development tool. It lets you modify almost everything about Torchlight II, from item and skill balance, to level layouts, animations, quests, and much more. GUTS mods can be shared with your friends, and multiplayer games using mods can be found in the modded games lobby. In addition, A new launcher lets you customize which mods are currently active.

When playing modded games, you can view your mod history, any previously played mods, and the impact disabling mods may have on your character.

Read more on the Torchlight II site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• SeelinnikoiSeelinnikoi Member RarePosts: 1,360
    AWESOMESAUCE!
    If you are a Star Wars fan, why not try the Star Wars The Old Republic?
    New players can get a welcome package and old/returning players can also get a welcome back package and 7 days free subscription time! Just click here to use my referral invitation
  • adam_noxadam_nox Member UncommonPosts: 2,148
    It's too bad this wasn't out months ago.
  • CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505

thats pretty awesome might pick this up now..

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    Nice may reinstall this.. :)

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    Finally..
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • AuzyAuzy Member UncommonPosts: 611
    "Finally" "It's too bad this wasn't out months ago." They literally make it so you can mod the entire game.  D3 still hasn't even done PvP which was promised quickly...uhh yeah.  Thats like complaining your handheld mini computer is going too slow as you fly through the air to Fiji.

Uhh... what?

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    Originally posted by Auzy
    "Finally" "It's too bad this wasn't out months ago." They literally make it so you can mod the entire game.  D3 still hasn't even done PvP which was promised quickly...uhh yeah.  Thats like complaining your handheld mini computer is going too slow as you fly through the air to Fiji.

Wow, super fanboi, who just brought up D3? Er.. YOU!

No one else...

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • LrdEtriusLrdEtrius Member UncommonPosts: 95
    FINALLY!