Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can't play yet....hows the launch??

sancher36sancher36 Member UncommonPosts: 458

As I live in australia I preordered from ebgames and found out only last week the launch date here is the 11th of april.

Anyways how smooth did the launch go??

Comments

• MikeJezZMikeJezZ Member UncommonPosts: 1,267
    In EU I were there at midnight launch. Worked without any problems.
  • kadepsysonkadepsyson Member UncommonPosts: 1,919
    It's fun, though the launch is 'early' compared to the official release date.  A bit of connection issues at the very start, but that's still before launch and seem to have passed now.  I haven't noticed any launch specific issues, but some bugs from alpha remain such as larger vehicles not moving right away compared to atvs.
  • fiontarfiontar Member UncommonPosts: 3,682

I had a patcher issue, but it resolved.

A few low post count issues threads onn the official forums, but it seems most of us have had no issues.

It's a fun game and I played later than intended. Not bad at all for an MMO launch. However, I think the big test will be tonight when the server is flooded with people who were waiting on a physical copy, or who couldn't do the late night start.

Want to know more about GW2 and why there is so much buzz? Start here: Guild Wars 2 Mass Info for the Uninitiated