Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Defiance: Servers Are LIVE

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Folks who preordered Trion Worlds' Defiance will want to head to the game RIGHT now. Trion is allowing access as of this time in an unannounced move to give players a bit of extra time. WHOOT!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• GaoxinGaoxin Member UncommonPosts: 198

unless you are from EU, then you can eat ..you know what :>

• PrecusorPrecusor Member UncommonPosts: 3,589
    Is Defiance worth buying?
  • TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,619
    Doh!  You got me Susie.  I tried to log in.
    "Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD

• mcrippinsmcrippins Member RarePosts: 1,625
    dang that's mean..
  • mizzamirmizzamir Member Posts: 3
    That was cruel. Just plain cruel.
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    Was going to say. I can't even download it yet on steam so I must be screwed.
  • UnrealRpgUnrealRpg Member UncommonPosts: 138
    I'm from the Us and I can play just fine.
  • kadepsysonkadepsyson Member UncommonPosts: 1,919

Download it from Trion, not Steam.

I already filled my character slots mostly with names that would have been taken in a heartbeat by other people.

Was fun powersliding in a few vehicles through the just spawned newbie army.

• DraiscorDraiscor Member UncommonPosts: 6
    EU servers were up for a short while earlier, I managed to get through the starter bit, then servers went down
  • DraiscorDraiscor Member UncommonPosts: 6
    EU servers were up for a short while earlier, I managed to get through the starter bit, then servers went down
  • gorro187gorro187 Member UncommonPosts: 234
    Woot got my character names done.
  • observerobserver Member RarePosts: 3,685
    hahah, that is cruel..  but it's funny
  • MrBum21MrBum21 Member UncommonPosts: 405
    I am im.

the missing link in a chain of destruction.

All spelling and typographical errors are based soely on the fact that i just dont care. If you must point out my lack of atention to detail, please do it with a smile.

• RattsRatts Member Posts: 48
    Very nice, got in some early time, thanks Susie!
  • m3zm4riz3m3zm4riz3 Member Posts: 6
    Honestly, I've played since Alpha, and the game didn't have enough appeal for me to pre-order it.
  • MrBum21MrBum21 Member UncommonPosts: 405
    Originally posted by m3zm4riz3
    Honestly, I've played since Alpha, and the game didn't have enough appeal for me to pre-order it.

Alpha only ended a few days ago, so this comment doesnt mean too much.

the missing link in a chain of destruction.

All spelling and typographical errors are based soely on the fact that i just dont care. If you must point out my lack of atention to detail, please do it with a smile.

• DeeterDeeter Member UncommonPosts: 135

Would have been nice to have a real open beta since they barely advertised the beta weekends they apparently had.

Will try this game out when it's $10 in a couple months.

• ConjureOneConjureOne Member UncommonPosts: 233
    They maybe up, but I cant get even start dowloading the game, because TRION fraked something up with their pre-order keys and some people ended up getting wrong (or 1 out of 2 keys, 1 for bonuses, 1 for actual game), so it seems I got the pre order bonus key and no the actual game key itself and AM NOT EVEN ABLE TO LOGIN INTO THE GAME, WHILE HAVING PAYED FOR IT IN FULL :))) thanks TRY-ON
  • prestodotexeprestodotexe Member Posts: 35
    yea your an idiot  conjureone pretty sure they didnt mess up anything you can download it from trion and get it ready just not on steam. and it is obviously april fools joke so yea.

haha presto!

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    Originally posted by prestodotexe
    yea your an idiot  conjureone pretty sure they didnt mess up anything you can download it from trion and get it ready just not on steam. and it is obviously april fools joke so yea.

Actually I thought it was a joke too at first. Then I realised there are a ton of people streaming it on twitch. 

Originally posted by prestodotexe

are you retarded? I have downloaded the patcher, it says Login Successful but your account is not entitlted to play DEFIANCE.

If u have no clue I recommend you to STFU

Uhhh try the invite only alpha from months ago, and not your crappy beta weekends of recent times.
    Uhhh try the invite only alpha from months ago, and not your crappy beta weekends of recent times.

Just have to love the MMORPG commentators who have no clue what they are talking about, but feel the urge to fing say something.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?12653-Patch-Error-quot-Account-is-not-entitled-to-play-Defiance-quot

Read -> think -> post

Originally posted by ConjureOne

Just have to love the MMORPG commentators who have no clue what they are talking about, but feel the urge to fing say something.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?12653-Patch-Error-quot-Account-is-not-entitled-to-play-Defiance-quot

Read -> think -> post

My post wasn't directed towards your or your conversation, so your reply is invalid lol.

Read -> think -> post.

Originally posted by ConjureOne

Read -> think -> post

My post wasn't directed towards your or your conversation, so your reply is invalid lol.

Read -> think -> post.

What was it directed towards then? Makes no sense at all