Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kickstarter Reward Tiers Spreadsheet

13»

Comments

• AdorianBladeAdorianBlade Member Posts: 62
    Dear GOD, it's a thing of beauty.
  • burfoburfo Member Posts: 46

I also went through all of the provided text another time and have made a few updates due to recent edits to that text and/or previous mistakes on my part:

• The Whole Schmear & The Whole Schmear Two:  Gets 2 (not 1) extra digital copies.
    • Sign Right Here: subscription discount is 10% (not 6%)
    • Sign Right Here: get's Founder's Housing Items
    • Handily Done: get's Founder's Housing Items

Burfo

• SorninSornin Member Posts: 1,133
    Nice work, burfo! Some information seems wrong, though. Digital tiers from "The Whole Schmear" group and futher ones that include them have a statue on founder's row, too, according to what is on the website.

Originally posted by Sornin
    Nice work, burfo! Some information seems wrong, though. Digital tiers from "The Whole Schmear" group and futher ones that include them have a statue on founder's row, too, according to what is on the website.

Ugh.  That's fixed now.  Thank you!

Burfo

Originally posted by burfo

Ugh.  That's fixed now.  Thank you!

No problem! I am impressed it is as accurate as it is. As I mentioned in my other thread, it is quite complicated due to the scale, the overlap, and having to look through the chain of 3+ tiers in some cases. Mistakes are easy to forgive. :)

I find this information much easier to compare while in spreadsheet form, so I've created an unofficial spreadsheet.  This is based on my intrepretation of the posted data so do let me know if you find any mistakes.  I'll add the new tiers as they're announced.

Spreadsheet Link

I've added a hierarchy tab to the spreadsheet which shows the inheritance between the tiers.  It's nothing fancy, but you might find it useful.

P.S. no matter how many times I write it, tchotchkes is still hard to spell.

Burfo

I find this information much easier to compare while in spreadsheet form, so I've created an unofficial spreadsheet.  This is based on my intrepretation of the posted data so do let me know if you find any mistakes.  I'll add the new tiers as they're announced.

Spreadsheet Link

I've added a hierarchy tab to the spreadsheet which shows the inheritance between the tiers.  It's nothing fancy, but you might find it useful.

P.S. no matter how many times I write it, tchotchkes is still hard to spell.

Nice, very cool feature, thanks! This makes it simple to see, at a glance, which tiers supercede others.

• morfidonmorfidon Member Posts: 245

According to:

http://camelotunchained.com/en/reward-tiers-matrix/

There is only 3 months of subscription for Young Hero.

Not 4 like on spreadsheat here. However IMHO it should be 4.

• grominargrominar Member Posts: 21

Reached out to Mark. The 3k, 5k and 10k tiers will now incude Guild name reservation. Which since we can't purchase multiple tiers would be sad to go in for 3k+ and not reserve a guild name.

Gladly that is not an issue now.

Full tier spreadsheet updated on official site as posted above.

Nation White Lion
    Silverflame the Bright Wizard
    Grominar the Lurikeen Nightshade

• SaevelSaevel Member UncommonPosts: 102

I'm confused, on Kickstarter it says in the matrix that tiers 1000$ and up get the dragonium badge.

Here it says gold and platinum on several of them. I can't find mention of dragonium in the descriptions either, so it seems only the matrix on KS suggests it.

Which should we trust? 

Originally posted by Saevel

I'm confused, on Kickstarter it says in the matrix that tiers 1000$ and up get the dragonium badge.

Here it says gold and platinum on several of them. I can't find mention of dragonium in the descriptions either, so it seems only the matrix on KS suggests it.

Which should we trust? 

Trust the one on KS.  I'll get around to updating this one soon.

Edit April 2, 2013: An official matrix has been posted.  If there are discrepancies, the official posting is probably correct.

Burfo

• SaevelSaevel Member UncommonPosts: 102
    Originally posted by Saevel

Which should we trust? 

Trust the one on KS.  I'll get around to updating this one soon.

Edit April 2, 2013: An official matrix has been posted.  If there are discrepancies, the official posting is probably correct.

Sorry, should have seen that. Thanks

• VervayneVervayne Member Posts: 18
    I went with the ever-popular $110 alpha access tier.  Might add on some extra founders points.
  • PeZzyPeZzy Member UncommonPosts: 154
    Originally posted by Vervayne
    I went with the ever-popular $110 alpha access tier.  Might add on some extra founders points.

I heard talk about the extra founders points but don't see anything on the kickstarter page.

• BinafusBinafus Member UncommonPosts: 230
    Originally posted by PeZzy

I heard talk about the extra founders points but don't see anything on the kickstarter page.

They said later in the kickstarter they would add the ability to buy extra founders points.

Originally posted by Binafus

They said later in the kickstarter they would add the ability to buy extra founders points.

they have added the ability. It is on the Kickstarter page roughly 1/3 of the way down in a section called "Add-Ons." Copy-paste:

Over the last 24 hours we have received a lot of feedback from our supporters that they would like to purchase additional Founder’s Points. All you need to do is:

- Decide which Founder’s Points add-on is for you. We have add-ons starting at ten FPs for $10 and one that gives you 70 FPs for $50. No matter which add-on you buy (or even if you don’t), we thank you for your support of our Kickstarter!

- Press the “Manage Your Pledge” button or, if you haven’t backed this Kickstarter yet, it will read “Back This Project” on our Camelot Unchained Kickstarter page.

- Increase your pledge in the Pledge Amount box by the add-on(s) you wish to purchase.   Please don’t change your current pledge tier unless of course, you also want to change it while you are on this screen. 

- Then add the total of your add-on(s) onto the amount of the tier. While you are free to pledge any additional amount you wish, by purchasing one of the add-ons you will get the volume discount.

Please note that in order to purchase an add-on you need to have pledged at the $25 and above (since you do need to have a copy of the game to access the in-game store).   It’s as simple as that!

Our current add-ons are:

• $10 – Receive an additional 10 FPs 
    • $25 – Receive an additional 30 FPs 
    • $50 – Receive an additional 70 FPs

If you would like to purchase more than $50 worth of FPs, you know where you can find Mark to let him know. Once again, thank you for your support!  

• HeretiqueHeretique Member RarePosts: 1,534
    Going for internal testing, been in a ton of alphas and would like this game to be in tip top shape. Just hope they actually listen to us when we work with the devs, seen this go south sometimes.
    Originally posted by Heretique
    Going for internal testing, been in a ton of alphas and would like this game to be in tip top shape. Just hope they actually listen to us when we work with the devs, seen this go south sometimes.

Awesome, I'll see you in the Internal Test, hopefully late this year/early next! ;)

• gylnnegylnne Member UncommonPosts: 322
    Originally posted by Heretique

Awesome, I'll see you in the Internal Test, hopefully late this year/early next! ;)

Internal testing will be full of bugs and half drawn but I will get a lot of satisfaction in help create a game from the ground up.

• BreezeDMBreezeDM Member Posts: 4
    I got into the Internal Testing too. It was sold out when I discovered the KS. But, I wrote a bash script that used wget and grep to check every minute if it was still sold out. After a week of missing opening I got into it.
  • PeZzyPeZzy Member UncommonPosts: 154

I decided to drop my IT for someone more interested in early testing. It appears Kickstarter glitched and two people grabbed the open spot. So, now there are 501 at the $180 level.

Not sure why there is such demand for testing the game so soon. If MJ was smart he would have made it cost more.

• Ungwe_LiantiUngwe_Lianti Member UncommonPosts: 9

I decided to drop my IT for someone more interested in early testing. It appears Kickstarter glitched and two people grabbed the open spot. So, now there are 501 at the $180 level.

Not sure why there is such demand for testing the game so soon. If MJ was smart he would have made it cost more.

I don't think there's any intelligence problem on MJ's part :) And 500 people testing the game "so soon" is not that much, also it's a good thing to start testing the tech stuff as early as possible because if they are having the base platform or whatever to call it in half a year or so from now well then why not test it's stability and bug's right away? The more the merrier/safer more accurate data you'll get.