Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Media] Atlantica Online: Antillian Rising

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

MMORPG.com has teamed up with the Atlantica Online team to give our readers a first-ever look at the forthcoming update to the game that will bring the city of Antillia online along with an epic storyline to prevent disaster from descending. Heroes join up with an ancient Atlantian to stop Atlantis's most precious secrets from falling into the wrong hands. Check out exclusive screens, a new trailer and information about Antillia.

Before its destruction, Atlantis blossomed into the most advanced civilization Earth had ever seen with the help of a vast energy source called Oriharukon. Under the control of Eve, a highly intelligent computer system, the Atlantians surpassed all other civilizations and invented revolutionary technology that cemented them as the new world power.

Read more of our exclusive preview Atlantica Online: Antillia Rising.

imageimage

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• jtcgsjtcgs Member Posts: 1,777

If this game had a good story and a bigger world...it would be such a great game.

The turn-based style combat is such a breath of fresh air in an MMO.

“I hope we shall crush...in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations, which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country." ~Thomes Jefferson

• DragonantisDragonantis Member UncommonPosts: 974
    FINALLY they are adding Atlantis after years of waiting, time for me to revisit this game!
  • RegomarRegomar Member Posts: 122

It's a great game, but very poorly managed by Nexon America.  At least we're FINALLY getting the content behind everyone else, even though this looks like only the first part of thr Atlantis patches when we were promised the whole thing.  Better than nothing...

• trancejeremytrancejeremy Member UncommonPosts: 1,222
    This game was ruined when they changed the focused to TBS battles.

R.I.P. City of Heroes and my 17 characters there

• motoratonmotoraton Member UncommonPosts: 42
    this update is life on servers ^^? i will donwload rigth now hehe
  • maztemamaztema Member Posts: 2
    its not live yet, and the cause it was delayed a lot its because they will patch a lot of content at the same time, all the atlantis continent, (outher atlantis included), lvl 160 cap, new gears, 3 new raids, 3 new mercs, over 150 new quests, etc
  • motoratonmotoraton Member UncommonPosts: 42

ohh oki thx ^^

• maztemamaztema Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by trancejeremy
    This game was ruined when they changed the focused to TBS battles.

almost all the content its classic style (only raids are tbs based), but they didnt added new tbs, and they dont plan to do it nearby.

• bbbb42bbbb42 Member UncommonPosts: 297
    tbs made me quit this game which is sooooooo funny considering how terrible ndoors was at managing the game, ndoors literally nerfed drop rates every single patch while not adding any real content.

• GrrlGrrl Member UncommonPosts: 354
    This game used to be so much fun until they added TBS battles and encouraged it to be totally pvp-heavy. I've played since closed beta and they had lost an awesome player :P
  • maccajnrmaccajnr Member UncommonPosts: 84

I played AO a year, had great fun. True free game if someone wanted to. Of course pvp needed money to be conpetitive.

Fast turned base combat was so different then other mmos. Until they re-vamped combat a few years ago.

This update will not make me come back.