Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[General Article] Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn: PAX East 2013 Panel Report

BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn was at this year's PAX East, but if you were looking for any new information, you may have come away disappointed. Read on for our breakdown of the Final Fantasy panel.

Final Fantasy XIV is set to relaunch as Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn sometime this year, and with the new version now in closed beta, fans were looking forward to this year’s PAX East for some new bits of information. Unfortunately, Square Enix’s Final Fantasy XIV plans for PAX East appeared to be more introductory than anything else.

Read more of Michael Bitton's Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn: PAX East 2013 Panel Report.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

Comments

• ZizouXZizouX Member Posts: 670

The live letters have not disapointed... always some new information or screenshots provided...

I am very excited...

• GibocracyGibocracy Member UncommonPosts: 17
    you can jump now, i dont know why but that makes me happy.,
  • ZooceZooce Member Posts: 586
    Entry into closed beta is the ultimate presentation.  I would value that card over a playable demo of ESO.  
  • redcloud16redcloud16 Member UncommonPosts: 220

Thanks for the Report! 

Can't wait for the flood of info when the NDA lifts!!!

• BegaTasyBegaTasy Member UncommonPosts: 32
    I jsut hope this one has subtitles :)
    Strangly, watching Akira (in Japanese of coarse), an Ghost in the shell, has funnily enough not taught me to speak Japanese fluently.....

Or at all.