Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any ARPG coming soon?

davc123davc123 Member UncommonPosts: 458
any good ARPG/RPG coming soon like poe / d3  f2p and not p2w

Comments

• DAS1337DAS1337 Member UncommonPosts: 2,610

What would be cool is.. a MMOARPG..  Like Ultima Online with Diablo3 combat.  That could be a pretty sick MMO.  

Though I'm sure there would be a lot of complainers when it comes to a 2D environment.

• ClarkMallowClarkMallow Member Posts: 7

Marvel Heroes but it is one of those "buy a super-value 99$ pack for 2 characters" games. Sadly. Closed beta currently going on, I played it like 30 mins. Seems ok but I know nothing about PvP and general progression of the characters.

Let's hope they won't sacrifice stupidly a game for money they won't get.

• Dimsum1337Dimsum1337 Member UncommonPosts: 60

PoE is in no way p2w.... and is fresh of the block... thats got my arpg fix until something better comes along. Dont think it ll be this year though.

2c

• DonY81DonY81 Member UncommonPosts: 398
    Originally posted by Dimsum1337

PoE is in no way p2w.... and is fresh of the block... thats got my arpg fix until something better comes along. Dont think it ll be this year though.

2c

Never really played APRG untill recently. I did try D3 it was ok but ive tried POE and i have to admit its got me entertained.

• ForumPvPForumPvP Member Posts: 871

Let's internet

• GolazGolaz Member UncommonPosts: 24

Grim Dawn is an upcoming ARPG game. I don't know wether it will be free to play or not.

http://www.grimdawn.com/

• Vunak23Vunak23 Member UncommonPosts: 633
    Originally posted by DAS1337

What would be cool is.. a MMOARPG..  Like Ultima Online with Diablo3 combat.  That could be a pretty sick MMO.  

Though I'm sure there would be a lot of complainers when it comes to a 2D environment.

Lineage Eternal

"In the immediate future, we have this one, and then we’ve got another one that is actually going to be – so we’re going to have, what we want to do, is in January, what we’re targeting to do, this may or may not happen, so you can’t hold me to it. But what we’re targeting to do, is have a fun anniversary to the Ilum shenanigans that happened. An alien race might invade, and they might crash into Ilum and there might be some new activities that happen on the planet." ~Gabe Amatangelo

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775

Here is another vote for PoE. I like D3 combat more, but PoE has interesting progression, and skill system.

Marvel Heroes will launch in June. It is not P2W .. it is pay-to-access classes (heroes). Kind of like LOL.

How about Grim Dawn, anyone hear anything new about that?

And also Lineage Eternal.

There are not that many ARPG in development ... the market can certainly support more .. given how successful D3 is.

• ClarkMallowClarkMallow Member Posts: 7
    How can you guys talk about PoE even though he mentionned "like PoE", so he has obviously tried it and want something else.