Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Super Adventure Box commercial and brochure inside!

KuppaKuppa Member UncommonPosts: 3,292

Comments

• ZezdaZezda Member UncommonPosts: 686
    STOP THE GRAPHICS!!!!11
  • KuppaKuppa Member UncommonPosts: 3,292
    Originally posted by Zezda
    STOP THE GRAPHICS!!!!11

• DataDayDataDay Member UncommonPosts: 1,538

You know, i want to criticize anet for "wasting" precious development time on this april fools joke, when they could have been working on serious content and fixing the game...

But I cant... the super adventure box is just too awesome! Even the NES like advertisement is awesome!

The only question I have now is, with the Charr being one of the least played races, I wonder why anet keeps using them for marketing material and figurines (CE edition).

• KuppaKuppa Member UncommonPosts: 3,292
    Originally posted by Rabenwolf

You know, i want to criticize anet for "wasting" precious development time on this april fools joke, when they could have been working on serious content and fixing the game...

But I cant... the super adventure box is just too awesome! Even the NES like advertisement is awesome!

The only question I have now is, with the Charr being one of the least played races, I wonder why anet keeps using them for marketing material and figurines (CE edition).

Cause Rytlock is awesome.....

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    The commercial had me rolling.