Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who here will be playing live on Tues? (Poll)

Comments

• IsturiIsturi Member Posts: 1,509
    Originally posted by poupas

I will play , i try the beta and i like it , for me as a casual player will be a good game.

I was sad because Syfy Portugal will not broadcast the show :(

Can you get the show off Hula or some place like that? There got to be a internet site that broadcast the show?

• wilqwilq Member UncommonPosts: 144
    Im in 27 euro spend on game will be better investment than 8h in Alien: WTF Marines i bough last time.
  • SupportPlayerMMSupportPlayerMM Member Posts: 310
    Originally posted by Grunty
    Originally posted by snapfusion
    Originally posted by Jonoku
    Originally posted by snapfusion
    Originally posted by Grunty
    I don't pay for beta access.

Hmm okay but he didnt ask if you were going to be playing the beta, the game goes LIVE on Tuesday and hes asking if your going to be playing.

You don't get it do you? He is trying to say that the game isn't ready for release yet.

No hes trying to sound cool........

I'm about 30 years beyond thinking being cool is cool. The game isn't ready for prime time.

Felt ready when i played it and apparently the alpha build is more solid/advanced then the beta i played per the words of the mortal combat avatar.

• Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440
    Originally posted by Isturi

I will play , i try the beta and i like it , for me as a casual player will be a good game.

I was sad because Syfy Portugal will not broadcast the show :(

Can you get the show off Hula or some place like that? There got to be a internet site that broadcast the show?

That would be Hulu (in case he tries to search for it).  I tried finding a site, there are some sites that broadcast streaming shows online, but I'm not sure how legit most of them are and it might not be "live".  Then again, it might be better than waiting til May 5th (the date I read the show starts in Portugal).  I hope he finds a way to watch it.  Shame on you, Portugal.

• poupaspoupas Member UncommonPosts: 16

If the show starts in Portugal in may i dont mind too wait .

But i ask to syfy Portugal if they pass the show and the answer  was "O syfy nao emitira a serie Defiance em Portugal"translate from google-not issue the syfy series Defiance in Portugal, mybe in other channel, sory my bad english.

• VincerKadenVincerKaden Member UncommonPosts: 457

Heck yeah, I'll be playing. My wife and I are ready to go. We played more then just the beta weekends, and enjoy what we've seen. It's not a typical MMO, which is why we're drawn to it. Load up, jump into some action, and don't stop til you want to. I'll even check out the T.V. show.

Bottom line, I play games for fun. I've had fun with Defiance. So I'll be playing.

If the show starts in Portugal in may i dont mind too wait .

But i ask to syfy Portugal if they pass the show and the answer  was "O syfy nao emitira a serie Defiance em Portugal"translate from google-not issue the syfy series Defiance in Portugal, mybe in other channel, sory my bad english.

Its cool. Im happy that this game is being played world wide. Even if the show is delay in some parts like Portugal. Dont worrie bout your english. Its all good.image

• LahuzerLahuzer Member UncommonPosts: 782
    When does it launch central EU time?
  • Joseph_KerrJoseph_Kerr Member RarePosts: 1,113
    I'll be outlawing it up with my trusty shotgun.
  • GhavriggGhavrigg Member RarePosts: 1,308
    People would be crazy nowadays to buy an MMO on launch day.  Too many of them have been poorly launched and unstable during their first day, if not longer.
    Originally posted by Lahuzer

Google world time zone or world clock there you can find a good link to help you with EU time.

Originally posted by Ghavrigg
    People would be crazy nowadays to buy an MMO on launch day.  Too many of them have been poorly launched and unstable during their first day, if not longer.

I hear you but I think that Trion may acualy be able to pull off a realitively smooth launch on Tues.

Originally posted by Vayman

Heck yeah, I'll be playing. My wife and I are ready to go. We played more then just the beta weekends, and enjoy what we've seen. It's not a typical MMO, which is why we're drawn to it. Load up, jump into some action, and don't stop til you want to. I'll even check out the T.V. show.

Bottom line, I play games for fun. I've had fun with Defiance. So I'll be playing.

Some one else said that they will be playing with their son. This is cool that its seems that Defiance can be a family game.

• GhavriggGhavrigg Member RarePosts: 1,308
    Originally posted by bestever

Rift had the best launch of any mmo. Was on the first day playing with no server down time what so ever. Lets see if they can do it again

Well then. If they can manage to push their first MMO out the door with no issues, then I guess they should be able to do so again.

Still, I'm definitely gonna wait a bit before getting it.

• BanquettoBanquetto Member UncommonPosts: 1,037

No, have not yet heard anything to get me interested.

Just took anouther look at the poll it seems that its almost a toss up.

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    Originally posted by bestever

Rift had the best launch of any mmo. Was on the first day playing with no server down time what so ever. Lets see if they can do it again

Well then. If they can manage to push their first MMO out the door with no issues, then I guess they should be able to do so again.

Still, I'm definitely gonna wait a bit before getting it.

Rift had plenty of issues at launch but most were balance issues... in my very long history of MMOs Rifts launch on the technical side was probably one of the smoothest ever. But who knows how this one will turn out..

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Originally posted by Fros7bite
    Me.

LOL hope to see you in there.image

It seems that it should be a very intreasting day on Tues morn.

I wonder why they did not have a early access day? Maybe because Monday is April fools?

• fiontarfiontar Member UncommonPosts: 3,682

I'll be on for launch time, for a few hours anyway, then will pick it up again in the afternoon.

I'm honestly not expecting it to warrant primary MMO status, but I appreciate the B2P business model, loved the story content and game play, so I think it will make a great second MMO. I will be watching the show, so it will be fun to get to experience the wrold and many of the series characters "first hand".

Want to know more about GW2 and why there is so much buzz? Start here: Guild Wars 2 Mass Info for the Uninitiated

• doragon86doragon86 Member UncommonPosts: 589
    As I have this thing called a job, I'll most likely be playing as time permits. I honestly bought the game out of boredom. Not much else to play on my free time. 

"For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast,
    And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed:
    And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill,
    And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!"
    ~Lord George Gordon Byron

• LahuzerLahuzer Member UncommonPosts: 782

Google world time zone or world clock there you can find a good link to help you with EU time.

OK, but when does it launch US time? I couldn't find it on their homepage. Should be a big countdown to launch but there ain't.

• SysFailSysFail Member Posts: 375

OK, but when does it launch US time? I couldn't find it on their homepage. Should be a big countdown to launch but there ain't.

Launch is 8am UK time as far as i know.