Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn - Beta BGM Preview

2»

Comments

• kabitoshinkabitoshin Member UncommonPosts: 854
    P.S hate posting on phones
  • AlberelAlberel Member Posts: 1,121
    Originally posted by khameleon

The game is dead in North America. Too little, too late. I bought the collectors edition for myself and my GF, so what $200 into the game and it was the worst MMO I have ever played.

I would have liked to try this version to at least see how they progressed, but we were not even sent an invite to the beta....... $200 put in too, wtf?

They already stole our money making such a horrible game 1st time around, now they want us to pay monthly again? I already bought the game it was a total joke, how can they expect us to pay again and trust them after the laughable piece of trash that this game was last time around?

This should be a free to play game in NA, if not its gonna have no hype, very few players willing to pay monthly because you can play games like neverwinter, Tera and many more for free already.

Monthly we are all waiting on stuff like Elder Scrolls or ArcheAge and many others.

This game has no market in NA as a pay game after what they did to us with the first version.

Too little? If you bothered to look at just what they've changed (quite literally every.single.thing) you would realise how stupid that sounds.

Anyway they don't expect you trust them, that's why everyone that has an account from 1.0 gets the new version for free including 30 days play time. I reckon 30 days is enough time for you to eat your words...

• AyulinAyulin Member Posts: 334
    Originally posted by VastoHorde
    Originally posted by khameleon

The game is dead in North America. Too little, too late. I bought the collectors edition for myself and my GF, so what $200 into the game and it was the worst MMO I have ever played.

I would have liked to try this version to at least see how they progressed, but we were not even sent an invite to the beta....... $200 put in too, wtf?

They already stole our money making such a horrible game 1st time around, now they want us to pay monthly again? I already bought the game it was a total joke, how can they expect us to pay again and trust them after the laughable piece of trash that this game was last time around?

This should be a free to play game in NA, if not its gonna have no hype, very few players willing to pay monthly because you can play games like neverwinter, Tera and many more for free already.

Monthly we are all waiting on stuff like Elder Scrolls or ArcheAge and many others.

This game has no market in NA as a pay game after what they did to us with the first version.

You have not been listening to anything we have said. Also if you played the previous game for at least 90 days you get legacy status that gives you reduced monthly fee, a unique choocabo mount and your name in the credits. Did you sign up for the beta? 

Ahh, correction.

If you payed a monthly sub for 90 days, within the alotted period of time, toward the end of 1.0's service period, while they were offering it, you qualified for Legacy status and all of that.

Simply having played for 90 days did not guarantee you that.

• redcloud16redcloud16 Member UncommonPosts: 220
    Originally posted by Ayulin

Ahh, correction.

If you payed a monthly sub for 90 days, within the alotted period of time, toward the end of 1.0's service period, while they were offering it, you qualified for Legacy status and all of that.

Simply having played for 90 days did not guarantee you that.

I still think they qualify for a free download of the game and the free trial. Also, phase 3 of beta. If I am not mistaken.