Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What Vampire Bloodline with you play?

Comments

• EmwynEmwyn Member Posts: 546

Toreador or Tremere

the poster formerly known as melangel :P

• CorvoCuoreCorvoCuore Member UncommonPosts: 4

Ventrue

• SkymourneSkymourne Member UncommonPosts: 380

Tremere, as that's all i ever played for tabletop.

• benasatobenasato Member UncommonPosts: 193

Ravnos then vamp hunter if they put it in. image

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

Metis Bonegnawer (Ragabash).

I'd come at you with my brick-to-face style, then pee on you... then probably fall asleep on you.

IGN: Watches-You-Shower

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

• Asuran24Asuran24 Member Posts: 517

I would go with the Tzimisce , then Assimite, Ventrue or Lasombra or Toreador , with the Nosferatu  being the last of the clans i would create a character from. These were the clans my all time favorite characters were from, all of them had an interesting background as well as story to them. My favorite was my Tzimisce who in the setting i played in gamewise almost created a sub-set of vampiric bloodline of his own. He used his Vissitude discipline to transform his loved ones into items that he used with many of those that were the most inmportant to him, became armor or weapons he would use, such as his wife that he turned in a Katana with his heart melded into the very blade itself. Through a ritual later in his story he was able to trap his vampiric bloodlust in the Katana within his heart, but in doing so he also trapped his very humanity (some say soul) inside it as well, and so gained much more power over his beast. In many ways his act of crafting his loved ones into weapons/items that he would use to protect himself was rather dark, yet in his mind he was protecting those he loved by keeping them near him though he also fed them his blood in the process to strengthen them so they could survive the ordeal anyway.

• daarcodaarco Member UncommonPosts: 4,275

Ravnos, they are the most fun to play. The "underdog" of vampires!

• mefistofelismefistofelis Member Posts: 14

I hope that Cappadocians are at start  but since wod is gonna be in modern era i doubt it.I think in modern times Cappadocians were consumed by the Giovanni clan but i don't wanna play  the watered down version of the Giovanni.

• RaysheRayshe Member UncommonPosts: 1,279

Malkavian, i love being the most underestimated clan in the game. Plus the creepy crazy thing is kinda fun.

Because i can.
    I'm Hopeful For Every Game, Until the Fan Boys Attack My Games. Then the Knives Come Out.
    Logic every gamers worst enemy.

• sultharsulthar Member Posts: 298

WOD is not WOD without Werefolfs, mage, changelings, inquisition, hunters and pentex stuff. Its like making a game about the Avengers and only see the Captain america side... CCP has a reputation of doing things wide but damn! this is really thin!! Since its already in the box about being only vampire, i hope expensions will get the rest of WOD.

• BartDaCatBartDaCat Member UncommonPosts: 813

Toreador

Although lovely and seductive, the members of this clan are as much prisoners of their artistic vision and sensitivity as they are its beneficiaries. They are often overcome by the beauty they see around them, and become immobilized with fascination. Such things as paintings, neon signs, or even sunrises can captivate them.

It requires a successful Willpower roll to break the fascination quickly; otherwise, the Toreador will stand, awed and helpless, for minutes or even hours. This trait explains why Toreador so often fall in love with mortals.

• Nosferatu4UNosferatu4U Member Posts: 4
    Nos, I just love stealth and knowledge.
  • ashleymorrowashleymorrow Member Posts: 176
    Toreador! I'll probably also make a male alt and go Gangrel with him. But first and foremost Toreador, they represent all I love about the World of Darkness.
  • rygard49rygard49 Member UncommonPosts: 973

Tremere for sure. The important question is whether they have play housing or not. Every Vamp has a Haven, and Tremere Chantries are brutally awesome.

My hope is that success for this title means they'll branch out to the other WoD supernaturals and release Werewolf and Mage games, then have them cross over in some fashion.

• tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227
    Originally posted by GTwander

Metis Bonegnawer (Ragabash).

I'd come at you with my brick-to-face style, then pee on you... then probably fall asleep on you.

IGN: Watches-You-Shower

More like "have taken a brick to the face" style if you run as a metis... them arnt the purdy ones.

That being said my first will most likley be a Toreador as a nod to an old LARP character.

then only time will tell.

This have been a good conversation

• MargraveMargrave Member RarePosts: 1,360
    I usually went Tremere.
  • PurutzilPurutzil Member UncommonPosts: 3,048
    What about "I hate vampire" posts. If theres one thing I'd be a blind hater of, I can safely say I really hope vampires bite the dust.
  • FreyjFreyj Member Posts: 8

Well.. It's using the Vampire: The Masquerade ruleset and thankfully not Reqiuem! That being said I'd probably play Brujah with a more Promethian mindeset. The combination of Celerty and Potence is just nasty. Though Gangrel will most likely be combat monsters as well since they have early access to Aggrivated damage thanks to Protean.

So yeah.. Either Gangrel or Brujah.

• WAND3RERWAND3RER Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I like the idea of a more magical based character, so Tremere is likely. But we'll see.
  • WarmakerWarmaker Member UncommonPosts: 2,246

Malkavian.

Your character can stand alone in a corner somewhere (hell, even as part of a group), blather random "wise" nonsense, and nobody will even bat an eyelash in surprise.

"I have only two out of my company and 20 out of some other company. We need support, but it is almost suicide to try to get it here as we are swept by machine gun fire and a constant barrage is on us. I have no one on my left and only a few on my right. I will hold." (First Lieutenant Clifton B. Cates, US Marine Corps, Soissons, 19 July 1918)

• Soul_StruckSoul_Struck Member UncommonPosts: 26

After the "A player can become the Prince in a city" info I forced myself not to think about a sabat char... But after reading this post I can tell you what m brain is sayinf nonstop.  

"Fleshcraft!

But my beautiful shadows?  

Fleshcraft!

The shadows make them scream and scream ohh I do love my shadows. 

Fleshcraft!

My shadows will ripp your flesh from your body.

Then I will use fleshcraft and put it back while my pets shows you the power of Fleshcraft"

And so the poor brain rants on. 

• gothagotha Member UncommonPosts: 1,074
    Malkavian
  • anothernameanothername Member UncommonPosts: 200
    Probably Malkavian. Global/Zone/Local chat = Malkav Madness Network (regardless of bloodline 90% of the players won't stay in character anyway; so why not just abuse it :D ).
  • red_cruiserred_cruiser Member UncommonPosts: 486

My first pick in Vampire is always to play a Salubri.  Occasionally it works.  Then I'll probably play as the Lasombra.  But if those aren't in the game, then I'll pick a Caitiff and choose Fortitude, Celerity and Potence.  Or I'd probably just end up playing a werewolf, lol.  I'd pick just about anything else beside having to be a part of the Camarilla.  GMing so many vampire campaigns have really left me a loathing for their hypocrisy.  I suppose I have no one else to blame but myself, but yeah...

• FarstryderFarstryder Member UncommonPosts: 69

So many to choose from.

1) Tremere

2) Assamite

3) Brujah

4) Caitiff?

Side not I really hope thye intend to  out in Werewolf and Changeling, maybe even Mummy and Mage. I was a huge fan of

Hengeyokai !!!!!

Farstryder,