Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who here will be playing live on Tues? (Poll)

Comments

• r3dl4ncer3dl4nce Member UncommonPosts: 114
    I'm in, preordered one month ago. I'll be playing on release day as soon as I'm home from work!
  • IlayaIlaya Member UncommonPosts: 661
    Originally posted by bestever
    Its installed and ready to go. 

Same here, 08:00 in EU , very early in the morning but i will sit there with a fresh coffee in my hand and will have a good start. With all the usual Server Downs, Crashes and so forth. image

• sancher36sancher36 Member UncommonPosts: 458
    Originally posted by Panthien
    Originally posted by lilreap2k3

Originally posted by Grunty

Originally posted by Isturi

Originally posted by Grunty I don't pay for beta access.
    LOL no one pays for beta. Im taling about when the game goes live and there will be no more beta when it launches.
    So am I.

Haha, epic reply.

I am keeping my eye on this one, but currently I wasn't very impressed by the amount of content in the beta. What is there looks and plays great. There just isn't enough there to warrant spending $60 in my opinion.

Im curious, you played the actual beta or just the beta weekend?

The game is more than what you played in beta, go read the official site and it tells you what areas you saw in beta and what you didn't have access to. 

• xeniarxeniar Member UncommonPosts: 805
    hell no.
  • LowdosLowdos Member Posts: 644

Wouldn't it be amazing if this game actually succeeded?

I kinda bought this as a guilty pleasure, but I still hope Trion & SyFy can pull it off.

• Pest138Pest138 Member UncommonPosts: 114

I voted maybe because I have to work a 12 hour shift on Tuesday so dont know if I will have time or not.

Most Definitely will be playing the game though, pre-orded DD version so its downloaded and monday night I will be doublw checking for any last minute patches!

See you all in game next week!

• AxiosImmortalAxiosImmortal Member UncommonPosts: 645
    99 percent into Tier 3 on steam. We need more to preorder on steam to unlock Tier 3, just 1 more percent whatever that equals to people preordering.

Looking at: The Repopulation
    Preordering: None
    Playing: Random Games

• EvelknievelEvelknievel Member UncommonPosts: 2,964
    I just don't know at this point, however if the TV show get's me immersed into the storyline, then maybe I will.
  • ReaperUkReaperUk Member UncommonPosts: 758
    I've been taking part in both beta and alpha testing and pre-ordered the game from Amazon some weeks ago. I'll be playing as soon as the game goes live at 8 am on Tuesday, or when the postman arrives with my box, whichever comes first.
    Originally posted by Jonoku
    99 percent into Tier 3 on steam. We need more to preorder on steam to unlock Tier 3, just 1 more percent whatever that equals to people preordering.

100% done! Now lets see if we get more :)

Originally posted by Ilaya

I guess I'll preorder now and sell the rift expansion on steam for $38 to get some money back for the purchase and if I like Defiance enough, I'll use that money to buy the season pass.

I guess I'll preorder now and sell the rift expansion on steam for $38 to get some money back for the purchase and if I like Defiance enough, I'll use that money to buy the season pass.

You cant sell them on Steam mate ;) it say that when you get them :) But you can "gift " that to someone.

You cant sell them on Steam mate ;) it say that when you get them :) But you can "gift " that to someone.

I'm pretty sure there is a steam wallet/market system on steam. What about trade?

• snapfusionsnapfusion Member Posts: 954
    I don't pay for beta access.

Hmm okay but he didnt ask if you were going to be playing the beta, the game goes LIVE on Tuesday and hes asking if your going to be playing.

I'm pretty sure there is a steam wallet/market system on steam. What about trade?

Sure there is a System like that. But, as i said, you cant sell THESE on THAT System. But if you dont believe me, try for yourself, but dont say afterwards you haven't been warned / informed  ;)  You can only give them to a Friend or someone here for example.

Originally posted by snapfusion

Hmm okay but he didnt ask if you were going to be playing the beta, the game goes LIVE on Tuesday and hes asking if your going to be playing.

You don't get it do you? He is trying to say that the game isn't ready for release yet.

• snapfusionsnapfusion Member Posts: 954

You don't get it do you? He is trying to say that the game isn't ready for release yet.

No hes trying to sound cool........

• IsturiIsturi Member Posts: 1,509

Hey lol all I wanted was a simple poll as to if your going to play live on Tues. And it seems that the poll is leaning toward more on the yes side that is if you can figure in the "maybe" some how.

And besides I all ready ribed Grunty on that post. image

• drtack1drtack1 Member UncommonPosts: 273
    I think I am going to pre order today or tomorrow. I am excited for Tues. I may take the day off work as well but only see one issue with that, a friend of mine that works with me will know why I took the day off haha. Hopefully he stays quiet if I do take the day off lol.
  • GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

I'm about 30 years beyond thinking being cool is cool. The game isn't ready for prime time.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • VlackeVlacke Member UncommonPosts: 155

Definitely no.

I tried the game during this last beta weekend and i was very much disappointed in it, all in all it's really not a good game if you are a PC user, not by any stretch of the imagination.

• Lazarus71Lazarus71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,081

So you don't play MMOs anymore.....

No signature, I don't have a pen

Well I acualy got the game. Now I cant wait until Tues.

FYI this thread was first. See General Discussion for further detail.image

• poupaspoupas Member UncommonPosts: 16

I will play , i try the beta and i like it , for me as a casual player will be a good game.

I was sad because Syfy Portugal will not broadcast the show :(