Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Destiny: Learn More About the Game

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Game Insider is now a free online publication that simply requires registration. In the latest issue, fans can get a sixteen page preview of Bungie's Destiny.

Enjoy!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• sumo0sumo0 Member UncommonPosts: 115
    apples

• BadOrbBadOrb Member UncommonPosts: 791

Just found out the playstation versions will have exclusive content. I can't afford a new xbox and ps4 ;/ . Not happy about that. At least the xbox versions release earlier than the playstation ones I guess.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

PSO 4 years , EQOA 4 months , PSU 7 years , SWTOR launch ongoing , PSO2 SEA launch ongoing , Destiny 360 launch ongoing.
    "SWG was not fun. Let it go buddy." quote from iiNoSkillzii 10/18/13
    The original propoganda pixie dust villain :[]

• bbbb42bbbb42 Member UncommonPosts: 297
    It looks smiliar to what trion is doing, once you cut out all the marketting and hype music.

• adam_noxadam_nox Member UncommonPosts: 2,148
    Originally posted by BadOrb

Just found out the playstation versions will have exclusive content. I can't afford a new xbox and ps4 ;/ . Not happy about that. At least the xbox versions release earlier than the playstation ones I guess.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

If you can afford the PC you need to run it, you can prob afford a ps4.  Or get an xbawks for 99 bucks, but that's just a waste of a hundred bucks.

• DeathWolf2uDeathWolf2u Member Posts: 291

I have a subscription to Game Informer and I read this article a little while back. Bungie has gone all in with this title putting all their resources into it. From what I read this game is going to rock. It has some of the same concept like Defiance but not entirely. This is one game I definitely will be buying but then again we'll see.

I can speak for myself and maybe others feel like I do. I am sick of being disappointed and screwed over with all the hype a game will receive then when it releases we are all excited until we play it then the big let down happens. Too many examples to list but I think gamers are more concious than ever nowadays about running out and buying a game first based off of  the hype. Nothing is worse than throwing your money out the window with what some of these games cost also factoring in Limited & Collector's editions. I mean what Defiance's top edition cost is $150 basically that's some serious cash.

I'll admit I've made bad choices in buying some titles. I am guilty of buying Aliens: Colonial Marines because I'm one of the biggest Alien's fans around. All the signs were there to steer clear of this game but I don't buy into all the negative hype from people. I bought it anyways and guess what....this time they were all right for the first time. So I learned my lesson the hard way. That was $60 in the trash can because I bought the ps3 version. I can only get $15 for trade-in unless it went down again on trade-in value.

If Gear Box had 2K remake this game it would of been awesome. Anyways after this long winded post I'm basically saying that gamers are more than ever cautious about any new game coming out. I'm sure I'm not the only one who threw their cash into the trash can on a new game that came out that was awful.

• Pantero44Pantero44 Member CommonPosts: 14
    Originally posted by bestever
    I just hope they put it on PC

Same here!

I CAN'T see myself going out to get a PS4 or any other console, EVER!!! And I say this cause of the big dissapointments I've had since the conception of consoles. And YES, I'm THAT old. I've been around since the Commadore and the first Atari; HELL... I THINK I still have my Collego somewhere..lol

Anywayz, as PC systems got better, console got SLIGHTY better, in their respective platform, in comparison. Albeit, that the many games on console where and ARE amazing, but the overall experience got to be cumbersome, with MANY annoying glitches that always seem to happen at the WORST time. Granted, PC has it's issues, but they are mainly ones you can correct, or, simply improve on to avoid it happening again. Whereas, console, is like buying a used car, "AS IS!" Theres not much you can do when something goes wrong other than getting a new one and HOPING that you don't get the same "lemon story" as the previous.

Sorry...got a little "emo" there..lol But anyway....I will admit that console is a great platform for many on the go or the MUCH younger kids these days, mainly for it's simplicity of use and budget; but  for those that have been around long enough and paid the price of the many tradgic stories, PC has more to offer in the way of game-play. And what I mean about ALL this ranting I've been doing, is that a game like this, SHOULD be also made available on PC...just my two cents(which it seems like I tossed out a dime...lol).

• Pantero44Pantero44 Member CommonPosts: 14
    Originally posted by DeathWolf2u

I can speak for myself and maybe others feel like I do. I am sick of being disappointed and screwed over with all the hype a game will receive then when it releases we are all excited until we play it then the big let down happens. Too many examples to list but I think gamers are more concious than ever nowadays about running out and buying a game first based off of  the hype. Nothing is worse than throwing your money out the window with what some of these games cost also factoring in Limited & Collector's editions. I mean what Defiance's top edition cost is $150 basically that's some serious cash.

And yes, I've fallen victim to this on a few occassions, BUT, in the case of Defiance, I'm TOTALLY going with the hype! Having played beta, I can safely say it's going to be worth it! Tho, I'm definitely NOT getting the $150 package, instead I got the $100 package from Steam, which is WELL worth it considering the Rewards you get from ordering thru them...(Once again I fell for it...lol)